Baja 250 - 270 Sport Es Windshields >

Baja 250 - 270 Sport Es Windshields

Notices

Baja 250 - 270 Sport Es Windshields

Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja 250 - 270 Sport Es Windshields

Hey guys, I am new to OSO, A friend in Miami told me about it about a month ago. Didn't know there was anything like this on the web. I have never been much on sitting in front of a computer, (UNTIL NOW!) Ever since he turned me on to OSO, I have been glued to the computer! I have enjoyed reading all the forums so much! I have learned more about my own boat in a month than the 2 years I have had it! I am in South Alabama I have a 89 baja Sport 250 ES with a 468 c.i. big block and Bravo I. I love the boat. Does not go as fast as I want, but maybe one day. Currently, 62 on the g.p.s. Would love to see 70. Like I said, maybe one day. I have done quite a bit to it since I bought it. We really love running the rivers and local lakes. I am only 80 miles from Panama City Beach but dont put it in the salt water. What I have noticed the most from reading in the Baja section is the demand for windshields for the 250 - 270 ES models. Mine was broke when I bought the boat. It was on the boat but cracked. A friend in Miami turned me on to his friend and custom built me one. I actually like it better than the factory one. Its the same material as stock, but I got it in dark tint. Looks great! If anyone is interested in a windshield for a 250 or 270, I would be more than happy to send some pictures of mine. He will ship them to you in a kit to custom fit for around $1,400. he has done this for over 30 years in South Fla. Once again, thanks for all the great info guys. Maybe I will learn how to type soon and I can start chatting with you guys instead of just reading. My wife is typing this for me.

SidneyW
[email protected]

Last edited by SidneyW; 10-09-2009 at 06:41 AM.