Notices

Cleaning House Baja Style

Old 12-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by t500hps
Got a box today!!!! Haven't opened it yet but Thanks
Be careful opening it. We have a pet Rattle Snake missing since I made that shipment and he does like like to travel. I would probably shake it before opening and listen for anything rattling.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default McCleod Electric Bolsters

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
PM Sent.
Hello Dave,Do you still have Doc's Bolsters that He sold to you??If so would you be interested in selling?Hank
Old 12-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Registered

Mark box showed up at my house 2 weeks ago and I haven't been able to get home to see the goodies. It's been a hectic month for me 1200 mile trip to pick up motors in La. then back out on the road for the past 3.5 weeks. Wondered if you were still cleaning or have you made enough room to keep your better half happy now?
Old 01-04-2010, 08:47 PM

I have a Heritage triple axle 5 wheel trailer. Yup one of the spindles was burnt off by a previous owner. It is a 6 lug 2 inch square tube 1 inch drop axle. Does DDoc Holliday have thr repair parts for this? In the pocess of destroying the axle the hub was also destroyed. Call Ed Rhode 419-624-3896
Old 01-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rhodeiii
I have a Heritage triple axle 5 wheel trailer. Yup one of the spindles was burnt off by a previous owner. It is a 6 lug 2 inch square tube 1 inch drop axle. Does DDoc Holliday have thr repair parts for this? In the pocess of destroying the axle the hub was also destroyed. Call Ed Rhode 419-624-3896
Dock should have those parts. The axles on your trailer are made by a company, Unique Functional Products. They offer no replacement part cross reference numbers, but I have found them at auto parts stores in the past after a lot of trial & error.
The spindles are a "generic" spindle & aren't that great either. The brake drums can be replaced by a Dexter drum.
I replaced all my spindles, bearings, drums, springs & wheel seals with stuff I could buy at any auto parts store should I get in trouble on the road. I also carry a spare drum, bearings & set sets.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rhodeiii
Call heritage they will sell it to you.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ed did you try Loadmaster in Port Clinton they might be able to help you