Guess Who's Boat Game

Notices

Guess Who's Boat Game

Old 01-31-2010, 03:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
The interior is really sharp Ed. Nice work

Stupid question I'm sure but how do you transition from one lake to the next in the great lakes chain?

I have had the pleasure now to see both the calm and the rough sides of Erie.
Dock you'll have to let me know the next time your in the Great Lakes area in advance and I'll come and meet you. PIB or Sandusky is only 200 miles from me and as you can see Detroit is only about a hour the way your boat runs..
Old 01-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Irish,

Next time you are in St Clair, look me up.

Guss
Old 01-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bajagus
Hey Irish,

Next time you are in St Clair, look me up.

Guss
I'm there every summer...Especially 3rd weekend in June
Old 01-31-2010, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Irish i was just looking at the map and thought maybe some weekend if it looked like it was going to be nice all weekend if i didnt have anything else going on i might make the run from Port Clinton to LSC but i dont want to even think about something like that if the weather can go to hell while i am doing it because like you said the Great Lakes can get real mean real fast Ed
Old 01-31-2010, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like we need a Baja OSO meet up in this area. I'm here in Toledo. Jobbienooner is always a must for me, and quite a few trips to PIB as well. I want to check out the sandusky bay barge party as well this yr.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
Irish i was just looking at the map and thought maybe some weekend if it looked like it was going to be nice all weekend if i didnt have anything else going on i might make the run from Port Clinton to LSC but i dont want to even think about something like that if the weather can go to hell while i am doing it because like you said the Great Lakes can get real mean real fast Ed
As long as you can make it to LSC you're fine... Once you're on LSC the waves rarely get larger than 5'... I love that lake!
Old 01-31-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Well let me know sometime maybe I"ll do it with you. I wanna get out on PIB sometime this summer...Yea might not be one you wanna make a run by yourself
Old 01-31-2010, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Irish you didnt happen to be in Indy sat night were you i saw a guy with 2 blondes that looked at lot like you three from your pictures last night
Old 02-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Registered

Irish you didnt happen to be in Indy sat night were you i saw a guy with 2 blondes that looked at lot like you three from your pictures last night
Like me and 2 blondes? Nah I was in Atlantic City last night.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajaboatnut
Sounds like we need a Baja OSO meet up in this area. I'm here in Toledo. Jobbienooner is always a must for me, and quite a few trips to PIB as well. I want to check out the sandusky bay barge party as well this yr.
You'll have to catch up with us...There will be around 20-25 of us at Jobbienooner on the northside of the island around 8:30am on June 25th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.