Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bajaboatnut
Def. will be there

We'll all be at St.Clair Marina for the weekend
Old 02-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that different than detroit beach and Do I have to make reservations. One time we trailered up the day before stayed at emabassy in troy and put in but it was a zoo. Rather stay at the marina and be in the water already.

The last sept. jobbie we put in at monroe real early and road up the detroit river. wasnt bad. long day.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is that different than detroit beach and Do I have to make reservations. One time we trailered up the day before stayed at emabassy in troy and put in but it was a zoo. Rather stay at the marina and be in the water already.

The last sept. jobbie we put in at monroe real early and road up the detroit river. wasnt bad. long day.
Baja, if you want a good, cheap alternative, you can trailer your boat to Metro Beach, launch the boat, and stay at the park on your boat for the night. You'd be super close to JN, in the water and ready to go. Or you can launch the boat, leave it there for the night, and stay at a local hotel...

Just a thought... I think the fee for the day is $10 to dock a boat, and another $10 to leave it over night...
Old 02-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Registered

No not same place. It's 30 miles north of Gull Island up St Clair River
Old 02-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
Dave you guys are awesome everything looks great in the pictures and i bet it looks even better in person thanks Ed
Ed,

Your decals from the (original) Baja vendor arrived today. Too bad we are in for such bad weather, or you could have gotten the boat tomorrow? Adam, is interested in completing some of the stereo system upgrades you have mentioned to us.

You can PM him on this board: WOTWTE

XT
Attached Thumbnails Guess Who's Boat Game-imgp6843.jpg  
Old 02-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

bajaboatnut ,

Those colors on the sides will take some work
to keep them streak free,I have the same colors
on mine. NICE BOAT!
Rick

Last edited by bajarick; 02-05-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dave i have sent Adam a pm thanks Ed
Old 02-06-2010, 03:43 AM
Registered

Teambaja, Adam had sent me some update photo's of my boat. If you can see if you can post them to show everyone what was done to mine. Thanks, Todd
Old 02-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Hey, RockStar you guessed right on your boat. Here are some photos of Kevins handywork before we cover it up with bulkheads again. Like I always say, Kevin is the best at what he knows.

XT
The red resin that was used on the Baja's, do you have any more information on it? I can remember as a kid a buddy's dad used to build stuff in his garage with it, only other time I've seen it (he worked at Baja).

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/3009339-post50.html
Old 03-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by c_deezy
The red resin that was used on the Baja's, do you have any more information on it? I can remember as a kid a buddy's dad used to build stuff in his garage with it, only other time I've seen it (he worked at Baja).

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/3009339-post50.html
The resin we used is yellow in color, but the hardner is Red. mixing the hardner in turns the resin all red. I don't know the details on the hardner right now, but I know they use the same thing at Checkmate Marine. Maybe Friday when everyone is there, I will get the details?

XT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.