Guess Who's Boat Game >

Guess Who's Boat Game

Notices

Guess Who's Boat Game

Old 12-17-2009, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dock after i typed that this morning i was thinking maybe i should name my boat what i had originally told some of my buddies " I'M AN EDDIOT " but i think i might name it " just wastin gas " with all of the s's made out of $100 bills
Old 12-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
Dock after i typed that this morning i was thinking maybe i should name my boat what i had originally told some of my buddies " I'M AN EDDIOT " but i think i might name it " just wastin gas " with all of the s's made out of $100 bills
It's all good Ed.

Break
Oout
Another
Thousand
Old 12-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NOW Baja man how did you know it was mine ???
I have my ways....LOL

Looks good!!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Baja_man
I have my ways....LOL

Looks good!!
i am guessing you was in bucyrus and dave or lane told you or you figured it out from another post. i guess my boat would fit in real nice up north with the colors some of my so called friends say all it needs now is a big M in the engine cover which i really hope doesnt happen because i am not in to college sports at all Ed
Old 12-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i am guessing you was in bucyrus and dave or lane told you or you figured it out from another post. i guess my boat would fit in real nice up north with the colors some of my so called friends say all it needs now is a big M in the engine cover which i really hope doesnt happen because i am not in to college sports at all Ed
Ed,

I guarantee NO "Big M's" on the motorlid! I do have a Michigan golf cart that I am putting together this weekend. We ordered replacement foam for the rear section of your motorlid from the original vendor ($115.00) ouch! The foam job on your lid, could not be saved. Well leaving now to go get your boat from Kevin.

XT
Old 12-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Ed, you are correct and Kevin may be done with it today? I will get it back late today, or tomorrow to do some fitting of the new prolite backrest section. Lane did cover one of your Aero bolsters, and you can see I added a little "Bling" with some carbon fiber silver that was not in the original combo.

XT
Hey XT (Dave?),

Those bolsters look sweet! That extra 'bling' is gonna contrast well with the Mariner Blue / Silver Quartz carpet that Ed ordered. I can't wait to see the final outcome!

-Corinthian Marine
Old 12-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Registered

Guess who these golf cart seats belong to that XT did.

Hint: I like Coors Light.
Attached Thumbnails Guess Who's Boat Game-dsc02766-medium-.jpg   Guess Who's Boat Game-dsc02767-medium-.jpg   Guess Who's Boat Game-dsc02768-medium-.jpg  

Old 12-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Guess who these golf cart seats belong to that XT did.

Hint: I like Coors Light.

Now that is SWEET!!!!!! Hmmmm quit giving me ideas I don't need to spend anymore money!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

that whole cart looks nice they definately do awesome work down there now if they could figure out how to make the mountains turn blue when they are cold LOL
Old 12-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
One concern the customer had was that the grab handle plastic had "yellowed" so we installed brand new ones for him.

I hope we get some photos after they reinstall this back in the boat?

XT
This one is mine and I have to say it is looking great! You guys do awesome work and go above and beyond. Thanks for swapping out the yellowed handles. I'll definately have some pictures in the spring.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.