Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
06 30 ol at Shogren >

06 30 ol at Shogren

Notices

06 30 ol at Shogren

Old 01-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doc thanks for the reply. I was hoping I could find some more info here for my buddy. How is your project coming? I checked it out when we meet Adam and the boys in at Checkmate while dropping off another buddies 35' Outlaw.
Thanks, Steve
Old 01-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up 2006 30 Outlaw

Motors were built by Marine Center in Indianapolis, IN. When the boat was built the customer did not mind the expense/cost associated with getting the boat to 100mph but it not do it. The best they ever saw was 98 and it runs a solid 95 and a handful after 90mph. As you will see in the pictures there was no expense spared on this boat. There was more than 300K spent on initial purchase and less than 25 hours on boat and motors. Looks, runs and shows like new. When it did not do 100 he bought a 35 Fountain Lightning from us with 700's and has since traded that on a 36 MTI with 700's.

Please contact us with any questions you have, if we do not have answer we will get for you. The customer is not on OSO.

Regards,

Scott Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
Fountain/Nortech/Sunsation

Originally Posted by NEVERSATISFIED
Still looking for anyone here with info.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott,
Thanks for the response, I have read many good things from your company. I will direct my burry to give you guys a call.
Thanks, Steve