Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Merry Christmas >

Merry Christmas

Notices

Merry Christmas

Old 12-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Merry Christmas to all boat folk Baja or otherwise! As a former Baja-er I miss all the great raft ups and gatherings that Baja folk seem to do best. Everybody Please Make New Year resolutions to protect our nation and its way of life, resist our scoundrel leadership and promise to be a safe boater for 2010. And let's have some fun!!!!
Old 12-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Merry Christmas to you as well Mark and to everyone in the boating community..Safe travels and time with family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Dave ....and everyone here.....may next year be better for all of us
Old 12-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!! We hope everyone has a safe Holiday.
Jay and Barb
Old 12-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Default Merry Christmas

Subject: Merry Christmas

To All My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Merry Christmas To all
Old 12-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Merry Christmas to all of you and your Families!!

May Santa bring you all somthing special

Dennis
Old 12-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Merry Christ to all and hope everyone
has a safe one.
Rick
Old 12-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Merry Christmas to all my boating buddies. In the ten years now that I have been on this site Tommie and I have met many wonderful people and made some friendships that will last a life time.

It is a real pleasure to know you folks, converse here on the board and meet at the water.

We are all so blessed to be able to enjoy this sport/hobby and be surrounded by so many wonderful people.

I hope you all have a joyous Christmas with family and friends.

Remember the reason for the season.

May God Bless

Mark & Tommie
Mark you always say it best MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you FUEL BURNING Boat busters ,cant wait till the globe gets warmer so we get a longer season Cheers
Old 12-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Registered

Merry Christmas to all
Old 12-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Registered

Merry Christmas to all our Baja friends and may everyone have a safe a happy holiday.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:08 AM
Registered

Merry christmas everyone and everyone be safe this holiday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.