Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
2009's no power on ebay >

2009's no power on ebay

Notices

2009's no power on ebay

Old 01-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Timing and economy, yes. Failure, no. could always be better.

Hacker,

Darn, one word typo and jump on us!!!! Failure or poor economy, maybe you know something that we don't but I am not sure any brand is doing very well but it won't be long until it comes back. Never like it was but it will get better.

Regards,

www.teamshogren.com

Originally Posted by Hacker
They are not even smart enough to change the model in the description, they all say 35 Outlaw in the description. Lazy. They have to find some way to dump these boats out. The Fountain/Baja deal was a huge failure, not may of these boats sold except at give away repo prices.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TeamShogren
I am not sure where you get your information but these boats have not been here for a year and we have sold 10 new Baja's in spite of a poor economy and appreciate those customers that have purchased them. Not sure what you mean "what comes around goes around". The economy is something that NO boat dealer is immune to and we certainly wish we were not but we are as well.

Baja is a good boat and I assume "you" are referring to GSC which is a good dealer that we have respect for.

Just curious who the person is behind the name "WARDAWG"?

Regards,

Scott Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037
my information was from your web site! so what you are saying is theses boats hav'nt been there all year? and as for who i am, well lets just say someone that was treated like a tire kicker by one of your staff! but hey just my view at things. happy new year. wishing you and yours all the best!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:21 AM
Registered

Scott, Thanks for the answers. I guess you have to get creative in this economy. The reason I won't call and ask a dealership a question is because I've dealt with so many liars and bull****ters at alot of dealerships. Not saying all of them, but alot of them. The owner of the dealership I bought my boat from in Wisconsin was a total lying piece of crap. I hope you do sell alot of boats and keep the Baja name alive.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Registered

Default It will take time, but the economy will come back.

Understood and you're right we're just trying to get creative. Baja is a strong brand with a strong brand following and we like you hope it keeps going.

Regards,

Scott Shogren
Originally Posted by sonic69
Scott, Thanks for the answers. I guess you have to get creative in this economy. The reason I won't call and ask a dealership a question is because I've dealt with so many liars and bull****ters at alot of dealerships. Not saying all of them, but alot of them. The owner of the dealership I bought my boat from in Wisconsin was a total lying piece of crap. I hope you do sell alot of boats and keep the Baja name alive.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Registered

Default Wardawg

WARDAWG, sorry you feel this way. If someone treated you like a "tire kicker" I apologize. Not sure why you want to hide your identity but I will respect that. Question, do you own a boat? Is there anything I/we can do to help you with a new or used boat?

Regards,

Scott Shogren
847-336-9037

www.teamshogren.com

Fountain/Baja/Nor-Tech

Originally Posted by WARDAWG
my information was from your web site! so what you are saying is theses boats hav'nt been there all year? and as for who i am, well lets just say someone that was treated like a tire kicker by one of your staff! but hey just my view at things. happy new year. wishing you and yours all the best!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TeamShogren
The reason we are selling without power is because alot of people are willing to put there own power in a boat to save money. ALL of these boats have power in them and the power will not be pulled until the boat is paid for at which time we would be willing to sell the power. We are also willing to sell with power. We are also willing to take trades on these boats if you are interested (boats, cars, etc??). There is not a story, no reason to speculate and you are free to call and discuss if you like.

Regards,

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037
This is kind of what I figured. Making it optional isnt a bad idea.

Feel free to post the reserves here. Maybe someone will be pleasantly surprised and pull the trigger!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Registered

Default EBAY Reserves

In the event they do not sell without power on EBAY we plan to re-list at prices more than 25% below "cost" with power. We have had alot of activity on the ones on EBAY and are always open to fair offers. We are prepared to give consumers a GREAT value but trades are affected the same way as our boats in terms of value which makes book prices useless right now. It's not what it's worth but rather what a consumer is willing to pay for it.

The good news, we have seen the market flatten out and come back about 5% the last 30 days. We attribute this to the deals being picked up therefore limited inventories in certain models are any longer available.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

Scott Shogren

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
This is kind of what I figured. Making it optional isnt a bad idea.

Feel free to post the reserves here. Maybe someone will be pleasantly surprised and pull the trigger!

Last edited by TeamShogren.com; 01-03-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 AM
Registered

Thanks Scott for filling everyone in. I hope this year you will bring out some Baja's to Blarney's if we have another in water show, I live in Wonder Lake not far from a friend of you guys (ML). I own a Baja and have allways heard good things about Shogren. See you guys soon.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:36 AM
Registered

Default Thank you

Thank you. We are looking forward to event and good weather.

Regards,

Team Shogren

Originally Posted by 3030hunter
Thanks Scott for filling everyone in. I hope this year you will bring out some Baja's to Blarney's if we have another in water show, I live in Wonder Lake not far from a friend of you guys (ML). I own a Baja and have allways heard good things about Shogren. See you guys soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.