Bucyrus Winter Blowout >

Bucyrus Winter Blowout

Notices

Bucyrus Winter Blowout

Old 03-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sonic69
Greg, You will be glad to know I'm on my sventh beer as I type. Tonight is not a sober night. Two bad you and Adam aren't down here to go out with me tonight.
This morning I thought maybe you stayed the night. I came down and had 2 mystery people under blankets. I knew Adam had to be one of them, and assumed the other was Dave, or possibly you because I dont remember you leaving. Later found out it was Dean! I was just getting ready to go back uptown and somehow managed to talk myself out of it. Im probably 80% recovered at 9:40pm!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
LOL - Oh this was not the hot girl fight with lots of hair pulling and grabbing ... this was one chick wailing on another and Greg was trying to help the girl who was getting her ass kicked. The girl was trapped between the concrete floor and a fist that was coming down repeatedly and Greg pulled her out of the line of fire. He is such a hero That was just a hair before he passed out at the bar
I wonder why I did that? Normally at a place like that Id sit back and enjoy the show, she must have been getting her ass beat.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Registered

I know the chick on top, who was the chick on the bottom?
Old 03-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No idea - Soon as she was free she was headed out the back

Greg thats funny that Dean and Adam both ended up at your house. They were both pretty entertaining - Im sure they dont remember it but remind me to tell you a story later
Old 03-07-2010, 03:35 AM
Registered

Greg, What happened to Dean saying no shots I got to go home in an hour. Wait a minute, I do remember Dean telling me a story about the night he couldn't find his house after the bar. Must have been the same thing again.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sonic69
Greg, What happened to Dean saying no shots I got to go home in an hour. Wait a minute, I do remember Dean telling me a story about the night he couldn't find his house after the bar. Must have been the same thing again.
It was pretty hot back there. I think he was just really thirsty, nothing more. Happens to me alot.