Notices

Guages

Old 05-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guages

Where can i find the small guages in my 95 272. The cutout is 1 13/16 all the guages i have found are 2" or better. I might have to just make the holes bigger any sugestions.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do not think you can find gauges like that, maybe Faria might have them. Those gauges are flush mount gauges, they bolt on from behind the bezel. Most new aftermarket gauges are drop through. So the hole would need to be opened up.

Is there something wrong with your gauges, or just looking to upgrade? I have the gauges out of my 94 still.

Its easiest just to make a new panel and drill holes for your gauges, that way you do not need to ruin the factory bezel. I did it myself, you can check it out here:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...-wet-pics.html
Old 05-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Registered

My fuel is bad and want to upgrade so will need to put bigger holes in.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like I said, I would recommend having a new panel made. The backside of your panel will have studs sticking up around everyhole on the backside. If you decide to cutout the holes bigger, you will also need to cut off all the studs. Or you have a blank panel made like I did, and cut out the gauges and put them where you want.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Registered

Default gauges??

Originally Posted by SmurfOnABoat
Like I said, I would recommend having a new panel made. The backside of your panel will have studs sticking up around everyhole on the backside. If you decide to cutout the holes bigger, you will also need to cut off all the studs. Or you have a blank panel made like I did, and cut out the gauges and put them where you want.
hey just wondering where you found that 7 gauge kit and how much?? thanks