Top speed for 35 Outlaw with 525's

Notices

Top speed for 35 Outlaw with 525's

Old 01-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
On your wish-o-meter?

I gutted the gen, icemaker, fridge, and even the bed cushions and have cams, ECU's and extention boxes and my boat only runs 76. A stock 342 with HO's runs 72 with 1/8 tank of gas by yourself with a tailwind and farting really hard.
I don't know what you are doing wrong, maybe try pulling up the anchor, my 342 did 72 all day long any day of the week with a boat load of people and the tachs at 5100 with the stock 26 pitch props. All these speeds I get are off a garmin gps not the wishohmeter that you use or the factory speedo that reads almost 80. The engines are totally stock with zero modifications, maybe you need a new mechanic? The hydromotive 5 blade props wwith a 27 pitch brought the rpm down to around 4900 rpm on a hot day, on colder days the rpm goes up along with the speed. Try to use this info to help you, not to doubt someone else's results. That's what this forum is about.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redbud35
Your Iboat is almost 3' shorter also.
Actually its only about 18 inches shorter with way more options, get your facts straight. I don't have a 3 foot wide swim platform
Old 01-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Teo
Anyone knows of a 35OL with 525 or 700SCI´s for a nice price?
Originally Posted by caged
details on this boat!
2007 owner would consider an offer.

I've also got a buddy with a 2010 with custom paint that he will sell. It has 700 hp whipple motors never been wet since motor install.