Dock Holiday >

Dock Holiday

Notices

Dock Holiday

Old 03-04-2011, 06:30 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

If asmith is the problem for not returning to the thread...then wouldn't Doc be a problem for not responding. asmith is not a regular on the site....as is Doc now apparently. I've had one deal with asmith and know several guys that boat with him regualrly, I've seen/heard nothing to suggest he's not a stand-up guy. I've also heard the same thing about Doc and read with interest the build of his Baja and other exploits while he was a regular. The only thing that has changed that I know of is that Doc has apparently found religion and virtually abandoned web forums. asmith, to my knowledge, is the same guy I met 5-6 years ago. For all we know the 2 of them have worked it out already.....or maybe Doc's disappearance is because he became a monk.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:12 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

asmith is not a big poster on here. I am sure he has checked this thread. asmith is a stand up guy.
I have met Doc several times, and he too is a great guy. Haven't seen him since he left the boards though. . . .

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 03-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

What ever happened with that 36' of his? It sure wasn't on the kaskaskia river for long.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by asmith
Dock holiday owes me some parts and he has disabled his private messages, if someone knows him, please remind him that I would like my parts.
Thanks Allan
Guys Allan is super nice and he is the fellow that purchased my Whipple Superchargers. I drove them to Virginia where he took possession and paid me for them.

Allan,

Sorry I have not been on the site in a while and was surprised when I saw this post today. You should have my phone number as most of our communications was done via text messaging.

When we made the exchange I thought everything was there in full as described. What are you missing?

Thanks
Mark

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 03-04-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:51 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome back Doc

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 03-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Guys Allan is super nice and he is the fellow that purchased my Whipple Superchargers. I drove them to Virginia where he took possession and paid me for them.

Allan,

Sorry I have not been on the site in a while and was surprised when I saw this post today. You should have my phone number as most of our communications was done via text messaging.

When we made the exchange I thought everything was there in full as described. What are you missing?

Thanks
Mark
Hey, will we see you tomorrow night in Bucyrus?
Old 03-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome back Doc !!!!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by asmith
Dock holiday owes me some parts and he has disabled his private messages, if someone knows him, please remind him that I would like my parts.
Thanks Allan
Allan,

Just saw your PM and replied. I do not remember the fuel coolers or the fuel filter housings being in the kit either. I'll be back over where the boat is stored tomorrow afternoon and check it out and contact you.

Thanks
Mark
Old 03-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Hey, will we see you tomorrow night in Bucyrus?
Sorry I will be a "No Show". Glad you guys are keeping it going and I hope everyone has a very good time. Tell everyone I said Hello!
Old 03-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
What ever happened with that 36' of his? It sure wasn't on the kaskaskia river for long.
Dont know what happened to it, seen Dock selling the drives and blowers off the boat. Maybe going back with stock power or bigger hardware.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.