Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
The Official Baja 2012 Lineup >

The Official Baja 2012 Lineup

Notices

The Official Baja 2012 Lineup

Old 05-17-2011, 02:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find it funny that not too long ago on Sunsation boats forum they had a discussion about bringing back an entry level boat in the 23-26 ft. Range and they were trying to say they couldn't make a profit by doing that.

I found it ridiculous, glad to see someone has fate in a smaller line up tho.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WOTW2E
That sure is some wizz bang marketing right there!
Obviously you weren't paying attention when they gave the run down on color options. They come with a choice of these hullside colors: Habanaro Orange, Thunder Blue, Fly Yellow, Dragon Red, Pirate Black, Satin White, Dark Platinum.

I picture me, you and Dave sitting in a bar naming the new colors. "Arrrrrgh! Lets call it Pirate Black Matey!"

Old 05-18-2011, 08:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja_man
I never thought the 23 Outlaw was a very good seller. Seems like it wasn't much less than the 25 Outlaw.
I thought the 23 was definately overpriced, but they sure built a sh*tload of them so they must have been selling.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Registered

Well, that's awesome IMO. Corner the market on a single engine performance boat. Let's face it, we all love our Baja's, but fact of the matter is they are the Mustangs of the water. Inexpensive (comparatively speaking) performance, which is great. You can't deny one of the best selling, longest running production cars marketing theory- attainable speed. I hope Baja can successfully make a come back, personally I hate the fact that the company that made my boat went under, even if what I own is a TOTALLY different boat, style, build. Sounds like somebody finally stepped up and put the majority over the minority. Kudos Baja in 2012!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Obviously you weren't paying attention when they gave the run down on color options.
I don't care if you are buying a Geo, a Mercedes, a Cigarette or a Stingray, nearly EVERYBODY wants to spend their hard earned money on something that not EVERYONE else has (even if it is perceived). You want to be able to pick options that best suit your boating style and tastes. "I'll give up the billet shifter and k-planes for docking lights and switchable exhaust." To say everything is standard, just buy the boat and lump it, I don't think that will fly with the Baja folks.

Just going off the info supplied by the OP'ster. Maybe this is not the case.