Notices

you have got to be kidding me

Old 08-23-2011, 06:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default you have got to be kidding me

Look what i got in an email today OMG

In a message dated 8/23/2011 12:03:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
Greetings Ebay Ed,

We certainly hope you have enjoyed the benefits of being a *TBM FORUM SUPPORTER* for the past year, and have gained much knowledge and information . But most of all, had a great time just hanging around at TEAMBAJAMARINE.COM!

Your paid subscription "TBM Forum Supporter - TBM Upgrade - Basic Tee Shirt Option" is about to expire in the next few days, and we do not want to see you lose your UPGRADED *TBM FORUM SUPPORTER* access. We hope you will continue to support the website exclusively for BAJA BOAT OWNERS, built BY BAJA OWNERS... FOR BAJA OWNERS! To extend your subscription for another year, you must renwew your subscription by visiting http://www.teambajamarine.com/forum/subscriptions.php

If you choose NOT to extend your subscription, your "TBM FORUM SUPPORTER" UPGRADED features (such as Custom Avatars, Custom Signatures, Private Messages and access to hidden PHOTO GALLERY categories) will be removed and you will simply downgrade into the REGISTERED BAJA OWNER category, which still gains you access to TEAMBAJAMARINE.COM, but without the bells and whistles.

Don't forget, if you are choosing the "TBM Forum Supporter - TBM Upgrade - Basic Tee Shirt Option" or "TBM Forum Supporter - BAJA Upgrade - Poker Run Tee Shirt Option" as your renewal option, you can choose from ANY of our TBM or BAJA TEE SHIRTS as your choice of bonus item! (Please don't forget to email us your SHIRT CHOICE, SIZE, NAME and ADDRESS to [email protected])

Best Regards,
BLAKE ELKIN, Your TEAMBAJAMARINE.COM Forum / Photo Gallery Webmaster / Founder
Thank You For Your Dedicated Support And Being A Part Of The #1 BAJA BOATING WEBSITE On The Planet!!
Old 08-23-2011, 06:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

and my response

Blake you piece of **** i cannot even believe you sent this to me after banning me over a year ago i wouldn't go on your site if it was the last ****ing page left in the world i hope you choke on your website Best Regards Ebay Ed
Old 08-23-2011, 06:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

i put the Best Regards in there being just a little sarcastic LOL but i doubt if this tool will get it
Old 08-23-2011, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol thats pritty good. Seems like he really wanted to get the shirt accrossed in the message
Old 08-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Registered

If you choose NOT to extend your subscription, your "TBM FORUM SUPPORTER" UPGRADED features (such as Custom Avatars, Custom Signatures, Private Messages and access to hidden PHOTO GALLERY categories) will be removed and you will simply downgrade into the REGISTERED BAJA OWNER category, which still gains you access to TEAMBAJAMARINE.COM, but without the bells and whistles.

Sounds to me like you are gonna get downgraded if you dont renew and lose all the bells and whistles. YOUR loss Ed. YOUR loss!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:15 AM
Registered

What did he ban people for?
Old 08-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by puzzleboy
What did he ban people for?
Being taller, smarter, better looking, better liked, better breath, presence of a penis, presence of a brain, presence of taste.....pretty much doing anything that lead him to think they were better than him. Which we all are.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He was banning people fr simply participating in other boating related sites.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Registered

LMAO, I hate those automated forum emails. Way to ram it back down his throat though!
Old 08-23-2011, 11:18 AM
Registered

He used to have a couple defenders still here, are there any left?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.