Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
240 Sport/Outlaw prop >

240 Sport/Outlaw prop

Notices

240 Sport/Outlaw prop

Old 11-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need one of those fairings badddddd!!!

Last edited by quicksilvr; 11-08-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:01 AM
Registered

back up ttt, any more thought on the fairings!?
Old 01-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered

YES I am meeting with the glass guy, next week. to figure out a cost to make. baja did a chitty job on them build wise. I had mine repaired once, a friend put his elbow threw the side panel. so I had mine re inforced .I paid baja 2000 grand for mine back in 1994. so I hope this guy can make them the same price or cheaper. so give me input on what prices are good and how cheap= materials used. good glass and vinlyester or apoxy cored with balsa or foam. or polyester ,wood core. baja did not core the sides. or no core but good glass or kevlar and apoxy or vinlyester. or polyester and glass. I will ask him to give me prices of all these set ups. what are you guys interested in?? I'll check back on this thread very few days to see what input we have.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Registered

oh I also made a new hatch with a pro stock scoop you can see in my pics. that I made with a friend. 1'' decolite balsa with ribs. it was like 30 pounds and you can walk on it. the one on my saber is balsa to but they over built it which is great that boat a rough water beast for a 28 footer. if anyone wants a 28/34/41 non step hull call saber, they only build boats if ordered. or repair boats . there all cored and sound like steel when you knock on the floors or bulkheads. hugh different from my 24. and I love my 24 over any of the 24x7 boats. my friend couldn't hang with me in the rough over 70 in his SB24. well that enough blah. I'll watch the thread. Art
Old 02-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Registered

Sorry for the delayed reply Art, I didn't have it setup to email me when someone replies to my threads. Any new developments with the glass guy?