rev plate , need a answer

Notices

rev plate , need a answer

Old 09-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where is your video

Originally Posted by bajabob
not shore aboutde winder shock absorbers? i have full hyr. steering . mine move side to side thats because the boat is out of the water too much. if you look at my video you will see the boat is hardly in the water the drive i think it needs to go higher. 2in shorty. i really do not want to buy one and find that a shorty will not work ??? the 4 blade they say it lifts the back end up. i run a 3blade and take some of the cup out of the prop and it up
can you send it to my
email it is [email protected] ,

I like your name
Old 09-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

on the steering i had single cly was fine now i have full steering imco guy told me a single steering is fine for a 24 boat i posted on other site about the shorty drive and only got one person said he got 8mph and handle good and went with a 4blade prop. i was hoping for others had try the shorty?
Old 09-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered

hello

Originally Posted by redbud35
Hopefully this winter while your boat is put up, you'll learn some grammar. Ever heard of proofreading?
Please don' t respond to me if you don't have anything intelegent to say or add to the conversation, Mr. redbud35
Old 09-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Registered

i no my writing SUCKS TOO i try to help people out so they dont spend a lot of money on things they dont need i sent you a email
Old 09-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Registered

i just saw your boat is a 1997 . i beleave 1995 my buddy s boat the drive was higher so i think your boats ok for drive . the prop you are running is lifting you boat up you need to go with a mirage prop they are 3blades and work real good my boat a 1988 they put the drive lower then your boat .they find that the higher the drive the better. you may luck out by putting a mirage prop . fine what pitch the prop is then go down one pitch .on the mirage
Old 09-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Registered

Default that mesage was no tfor you it was for redbud 35

i no my writing SUCKS TOO i try to help people out so they dont spend a lot of money on things they dont need i sent you a email
My key board sticks and i am always in a hurry. I ment to say imco.

Are you happy with the imco steering unit?

I appreciate all the help. I am not a motor head. Just have a quick boat that I am trying to learn alot about. My mechanic is trying to learn for my sake abou thigh performance boats, and consults with a freind for advice. Great mecahic Just new to the field like myself. but both learning together. I can't find any in my are that is well educated on this type of boat, so i am taking baby steps. Mymechanicishonest and won'tscrew meover,Hard to find thosetypesofpeoplethese days. Thanks for the pictures, I will send you piuctures of m yboat if it is okay.

thanks again john
Old 09-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Registered

Default that mesage was no tfor you it was for redbud 35

My key board sticks and i am always in a hurry. I ment to say imco.

Are you happy with the imco steering unit?

I appreciate all the help. I am not a motor head. Just have a quick boat that I am trying to learn alot about. My mechanic is trying to learn for my sake abou thigh performance boats, and consults with a freind for advice. Great mecahic Just new to the field like myself. but both learning together. I can't find any in my are that is well educated on this type of boat, so i am taking baby steps. Mymechanicishonest and won'tscrew meover,Hard to find thosetypesofpeoplethese days. Thanks for the pictures, I will send you piuctures of m yboat if it is okay.

thanks again john
Old 09-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered

Default yourboat

i just saw your boat is a 1997 . i beleave 1995 my buddy s boat the drive was higher so i think your boats ok for drive . the prop you are running is lifting you boat up you need to go with a mirage prop they are 3blades and work real good my boat a 1988 they put the drive lower then your boat .they find that the higher the drive the better. you may luck out by putting a mirage prop . fine what pitch the prop is then go down one pitch .on the mirage
What do you have? Can you send me pictures to my email of your boat?
Old 09-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by redbud35
Hopefully this winter while your boat is put up, you'll learn some grammar. Ever heard of proofreading?
+1 This kind of stuff drives me nuts!
Old 09-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by conneroutlaw
What do you have? Can you send me pictures to my email of your boat?
yes i can

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.