BAJA logo >

BAJA logo

Notices

BAJA logo

Old 04-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I would really like to do something like that instead of what I have now.. not the Baja logo but maybe cool cuouts for the subs.(just covering the 3 in the middle) I can get you dimensions ..

Dude someone could have used a router on that panel over the subs. Looks like a blind person with a jig saw went to town on it.....

Just bustin balls
Old 04-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 4,326 Likes on 1,241 Posts

HAHA! actually the holes are perfect its when I tried pulling the vinyl over the round hole is what makes it look like a short bus kid job. I had no idea how to make it tight.. Once the speaker grills are mounted you can`t tell but I`d like to replace that piece anyway.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Registered

HAHA! actually the holes are perfect its when I tried pulling the vinyl over the round hole is what makes it look like a short bus kid job. I had no idea how to make it tight.. Once the speaker grills are mounted you can`t tell but I`d like to replace that piece anyway.
Another thing is you need to get 3 of the same sub. Different subs are hurting the output at certain freq, I gaaruntee....
Old 04-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 4,326 Likes on 1,241 Posts

10-4.
So whats up with this thread>> I got $$ in hand?
Old 04-20-2012, 01:42 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

10-4.
So whats up with this thread>> I got $$ in hand?
sorry for the delay, I had knee surgery last week and am just now getting on my feet. Send me your dimensions and I'll get you a price. you can email me at work
[email protected] if you can sketch it and scan it then email sketch that would work best just so there is no confusion on dimension placement. measure your circle cutout from overall length and width to each center of the holes then also give my the diameter cutouts you want. also whether you want mirrored stainless or regular stainless. Mirrored is more expensive but does look good, at least until someone scratches it regular 2B finish is kind of a duller shiny but will still look good in sun and usually you can buff out scratches on it. mirrored won't buff out if you get scratches you'll notice where you try to polish it.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by violator
If you can have a laser do it faster why are you charging the same money?
think you may have missed the sarcasim in my post, meaning yes id make those all day for $100 but then explaining that yes a laser will cut faster so it will probably be cheaper than what he was thinking. Although the more CAD work a person wants meaning any logos or customized cutouts, wording or design would definitely increase the time and hence cost. Sorry for not clearly explaining what I meant. It will also make a difference if someone is wanting mirrored stainless as apposed to regular commercial grade finish of 2B. Mirrored even though more expensive is also much harder to get scratches out of if someone ever scratches it.
Thanks