TBM Website ? >

TBM Website ?

Notices

TBM Website ?

Old 01-11-2013, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pete last time i talked to him the boat was still at his house they dont plan on the seatrial until maybe april i think
Old 01-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just saw him last weekend. As far as I know he still has it untill May when they take it out for a trial. Then it goes to NY.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Registered

Do you guys know if he sold it with the shorties on it or did he put the stock lowers back on it? I would love to run a set of shorties on mine just to see what would happen!!!..
Old 01-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My Story!

Having never been a official member of TBM at any time I am not a hater because I have never been banned from something that I contributed to for any length of time.

However that being said....back then one good way to get into trouble at work was to post your opinions, or company information with any online open forum (especially TBM) because many Baja employees would follow the posts, but very few dared to be members. I very often (wanted) to be a member myself just because I knew the answers to many of the Baja questions asked online.

I met Blake in person when the Sales department named him to head up the newly formed "Baja Owners" (not BBO) group that never really took off anyway, but for a long time after that Blake pretty much had a direct line to my extension number at work and he would call me to get the answers to questions that members posted on TBM.

When it was announced that Baja was closing and all 400 employees were going to be jobless, I sent Blake a email stating that a group of us were going to start our own business and that I wanted to become a member, or possible advertiser on TBM. THEN, I get this long winded email asking ME how loyal I was going to be to him & TBM saying I would NOT be permitted to post anywhere else online. That left a bad taste with me considering all I had done for him and I simply never joined TBM.

As a quick comparison when BBO asked if we wanted to be a paying advertiser with them, I asked if I could post where ever I wanted too and they laughed saying YES!

XT
Old 01-11-2013, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by fleg1
Do you guys know if he sold it with the shorties on it or did he put the stock lowers back on it? I would love to run a set of shorties on mine just to see what would happen!!!..
as is cumberland was kind of the last hurrah for it
Old 01-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Having never been a official member of TBM at any time I am not a hater because I have never been banned from something that I contributed to for any length of time.

However that being said....back then one good way to get into trouble at work was to post your opinions, or company information with any online open forum (especially TBM) because many Baja employees would follow the posts, but very few dared to be members. I very often (wanted) to be a member myself just because I knew the answers to many of the Baja questions asked online.

I met Blake in person when the Sales department named him to head up the newly formed "Baja Owners" (not BBO) group that never really took off anyway, but for a long time after that Blake pretty much had a direct line to my extension number at work and he would call me to get the answers to questions that members posted on TBM.

When it was announced that Baja was closing and all 400 employees were going to be jobless, I sent Blake a email stating that a group of us were going to start our own business and that I wanted to become a member, or possible advertiser on TBM. THEN, I get this long winded email asking ME how loyal I was going to be to him & TBM saying I would NOT be permitted to post anywhere else online. That left a bad taste with me considering all I had done for him and I simply never joined TBM.

As a quick comparison when BBO asked if we wanted to be a paying advertiser with them, I asked if I could post where ever I wanted too and they laughed saying YES!

XT
LMAO... He literally is a DUMB AZZ!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Registered

Never heard of such rules placed on a paying advertiser.

Sure we will let you have a commercial, as long as you promise not to play it on the other channels.... WTF
Old 01-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Registered

Well I may have been misinformed. like I said i didnt hear it from Dave.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Registered

XT, that is interesting.

Last edited by tbirdusa; 01-13-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tbirdusa
XT, that is interesting.
Some where I printed the actual email Blake sent me at Baja and if I find it, I will scan it.

Here are a few photos Blake asked me to take when his 30ol was getting built. I don't think I ever will have the chance to be a TBM member since our very first customer in 2008 was Dock Holiday, my brother is TEAMBAJA, and Ebay Ed is a current customer.....My loss.

Oh, and don't even get me started talking about the guy that bought the 30 Outlaw "look alike" boat to this one. Like McLeod design calling the cops, canceled credit cards, and bounced checks to Baja. Another guy that I did many favors for just to get this

XT
Attached Thumbnails TBM Website ?-im004040.jpg   TBM Website ?-im004041.jpg   TBM Website ?-im004046.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.