Keith Atlanta >

Keith Atlanta

Notices

Keith Atlanta

Old 02-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keith Atlanta

You have done a Few things and have been a great help with you pictures. BUT i have 2 more things I want to do, but have yet to see how you did these things.

1. being the 4 step swim ladder. i know you said you have to trim, but I would love to see a pic, before i drop a 100 and then find out its more then i want to cut.

2. you said you piped AC tot he V birth. through the bulk head. would LOVE to see a pic of how you dressed that up. cause it would greatly help keep the sleeping part cool, like the rest of the cabin.

Last edited by mittens; 02-27-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

The ladder - I will get pictures of.

Was your boat an A/C boat? Mine was factory A/C but I took it out.

If the A/C unit is under bed in the bow one line goes to the back with a sea strainer and a pump with cooling water and the water. it is sent to the bow under the bathroom them behind the couch with a hole drilled thru the bulkhead at the bed/bow. Then, it is discharged thru the hull. I Dont have the A/C but the fitting is there and i will get you a picture.

Shame you are doing this now. I removed mine last year and I sold the A/C, strainer & electric pump for $800

Have you ever taken the port side couch out?
Old 02-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Registered

My boat is a factory AC boat. I have had the port side couch out, but not the starboard side.

the water does come from sea strainer, to a weird little pump, then shows back up under the v birth, and feeds the AC, then the return hose from AC to the forward outlet in the hull.

My AC has a Y where it feeds the cold air. one on each side goes behind the backs of the couches, to where it meets the vent in the corners (Port is beside counter top/and controls, starboard is before the wall of the head). I can split one of these cold air pipes, its a more of a matter how to get into the V birth.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Registered

Hey Mittens,

You two need to hook up. Keith has the most fantastic, well developed 342 on the planet. You guys and pour_decision are the 342 animals! I know you have all been contacted about the Gulf Shores / Orange Beach get together and I hope you both make it.

Mittens, I think we met a couple of years ago at Juana Pagoda when you had the 252 Boss. We were in the Islander. Have fun at Hobbs Island. I used to row out of there. We go to Chattanooga every year from
Guntersville. It not GS, hopefully then.

See you guys,

Dan
Old 03-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Registered

Man I would LOVE to meet up with everyone but I will have just left may20th - June 3rd is a long time at the beach haha.

I and when you make it to Guntersville, let me know, I can shoot up there for the weekend or something. Always a fun quick trip.

We road around Hobbs island today on a buddy's boat, first trip out for 2013! Crazy you use to row there, we see them a lot out.

Guessing your from this area?
Old 11-09-2013, 02:48 AM
Registered

Still waiting on pics of the ladder install before i order a ladder.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:05 AM
Registered

Bump... 1/2 to summer. Would love to have a 4th rung on the ladder
Old 12-30-2013, 08:59 PM
Registered

whats up Keith? I herd you met a friend of mine ,His name is Keith also.what did you ever do with the cncd Crocket head if its still around call me4127810881 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.to you and all