33 magnum questions

Notices

33 magnum questions

Old 02-28-2013, 04:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33 magnum questions

I am looking at purchasing a 1993 33 magnum, it has been run down for sure, but the price is really cheap. The Interior is shot and the boat seems sound , but I am very mechanically savee, not really fiberglass savee. The boat seemed like everything was solid on the floor, and the motors were winterized. The guy and his wife had the boat and his wife passed, and he said he had so many good (sad) memories from the boat he didn't even have the urge to even take it out. I was sick when I saw it at first and said hell no, but it has kinda grown on me. Any suggestions or common problems anyone has had or heard off.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get it surveyed.. Stringer and transom rot would be a concern for me.. My 87 was rotten all the way to the cabin bulkhead.. Just because the floor seems solid doesnt mean underneath of it is solid.. Hire a reputable surveyor and go from there..