Boatless >

Boatless

Notices

Boatless

Old 04-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by navy252
As the new owner of (not a) Bad Idea, the boat def went to Biloxi and can be found terrorizing fishermen on the Biloxi River, Big Lake, Back Bay and the Mississippi Sound... plenty of trips to the emerald coast are in order this summer. Couldnt be happier with the purchase, Jason is a class act. I know its been tough on him, but he still responds to every question and then some. And knowing him he will be tearing the water up soon.

I will be heading to the tidewater area (Virginia Beach) in November as I picked up my comission as a Naval Officer.
Congrats on the boat and naval upgrade as well!!

I just drug my new boat home this weekend also... maybe will see ya this summer,,, we are hoping to do some more trips to ship island..
Old 04-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nailit, what did you buy?
Old 04-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
Nailit, what did you buy?
I found a deal up in VA on a 98 33ol!! Has 12 hours on new mags. Full galley = tax writoff

Alum trailer, etc.. only thing it doesn't have is hyd steering.. vinyl is firm and feels new still.. colors were the only concerns, but it looks "ALOT" better in person.. check out tread I posted some pics..

Ran great.. walked right up with 25+s under 3k. Was kind of weird b/c it didn't climb out.. stayed level and just came out water..
Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jason, congrats on the sale. Last year was my first in almost 20 years without a boat for summer. I didn't miss it at all. Now you need a grandson to keep you busy for a hobby.. My grandson is 15 months now and is a blast. Maybe in a few years will think about boating again.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

youll have more fun taking the kiddo in to branson to catch a show, ride some gocarts, spending day @ sdc looking at fat women in shorts.

ill see if i cant get you a discount to ride the ducks to get your boat fix.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Registered

Talking

Thanks guys, promotion is huge for me. Now pay me the money!!

Nailit most def, ran to ship last weekend, first time out there as we usually run to horn. Thats a quite a ways out. Had a blast with the poker run. Sent ya my info.

Josh
Old 06-24-2013, 07:24 PM
Registered

I saw Bad Idea in Orange Beach, AL on Saturday while eating breakfast at the Cobalt (restaurant). Talked to the owner for a minute. Boat still looked good.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Registered

Jason, I missed that you sold Bad Idea, she looked like an awesome boat, sorry I never got to see her in person. Are you boat-less or did you find something else to play with?

If you're looking at other hobbies, stay away from airplanes... if you think boating is bad just wait until your first Annual.