Cockpit cover in Cincinnati >

Cockpit cover in Cincinnati

Notices

Cockpit cover in Cincinnati

Old 04-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by unlimitedlou
I am looking for a trailerable full cover for my 2003 25 Outlaw. I don't want a black one like on eBay? I would like white or silver. Looking for less heat in the summer. Does XT have this pattern? How much?
If xt can't help you out I have a friend over in jeffersonville Indiana that can....
Let me know, I've talked to him and he said to give you his number if you want it..
XT definitely does some awesome work too.. no doubt about it..

Last edited by fleg1; 04-18-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

+1 for XT
Old 04-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fleg1
If xt can't help you out I have a friend over in jeffersonville Indiana that can....
Let me know, I've talked to him and he said to give you his number if you want it..
XT definitely does some awesome work too.. no doubt about it..
Who do you have in Jeff?
Old 04-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Registered

Who do you have in Jeff?
Stay Dry Enclosures..
Kevin Baggerly 502-287-8584

Tell him Fleg sent you I talked to him yesterday and he asked me to give you his number..
Old 04-19-2013, 09:05 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am looking for a trailerable full cover for my 2003 25 Outlaw. I don't want a black one like on eBay? I would like white or silver. Looking for less heat in the summer. Does XT have this pattern? How much?
What we have is the Baja factory patterns used at the plant in Ohio to make Sunbrella cockpit covers, or the full Mooring covers that Baja offered in Sunbrella as a option before we switched to offering the Trailering covers not made by Baja Marine. Baja purchased covers at the minimum order of 25 at a time to get reduced pricing and that is why there are still leftovers at Great Lakes Skipper 5 years later. XT has an account with the supplier and I can order any cover that they have a pattern on (one at a time in any color they offer) because they now have a cutting machine that can cut small orders. Their old machine had to stack cut 25 at a time to operate. Usually, I can purchase a full Trailering cover sewn in Surelast material for less cost than my Sunbrella material alone before we even start to cut and sew. The answer is (yes) we can get a 25ol trailering cover in the grey surelast material on order. I will have to contact them for pricing.

XT
Old 04-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Registered

Get me a price and let me know. Thanks

QUOTE=XT-Innovator;3909199]What we have is the Baja factory patterns used at the plant in Ohio to make Sunbrella cockpit covers, or the full Mooring covers that Baja offered in Sunbrella as a option before we switched to offering the Trailering covers not made by Baja Marine. Baja purchased covers at the minimum order of 25 at a time to get reduced pricing and that is why there are still leftovers at Great Lakes Skipper 5 years later. XT has an account with the supplier and I can order any cover that they have a pattern on (one at a time in any color they offer) because they now have a cutting machine that can cut small orders. Their old machine had to stack cut 25 at a time to operate. Usually, I can purchase a full Trailering cover sewn in Surelast material for less cost than my Sunbrella material alone before we even start to cut and sew. The answer is (yes) we can get a 25ol trailering cover in the grey surelast material on order. I will have to contact them for pricing.

XT[/QUOTE]