Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
New 35 Outlaw >

New 35 Outlaw

Notices

New 35 Outlaw

Old 07-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Ditto!! Liked my 25ol and love my 33 ol.. I see no upgrades in my future!! Only enhancements!!

Well at least they sont offer this paibt scheme n the site.. would like to know why they did this.. publicity stunt?? May have worked to draw attention!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Well.....if you must know. The Force 10 boat was built from an old Cig mold, then the 36 Outlaw was a splash of the Force 10, and the 35 is a modified 36 notched with a liner.

So......technically the 35 Outlaw is a Splash of a Cig. Anyone want to play the Kevin Bacon game now?
You are correct on the Force 10 and the Baja 36 Outlaw back in 1997, but the 35 Oulaw is not related to the 36 at all. If anything the 35 is a stretched version of the Baja 30 Outlaw. I know this not because I read it on the internet, but because I was the guy sitting at a computer drawing the hull lines for both models that were cut on a 5 axis router at Sea Ray. Jetskidrewski remembers the process.

If anyone really is interested in a new 35 Outlaw but you don't care for the newer interior, I am sure you can request that XT-Innovations design and build your interior to anything you desire.

XT
Old 07-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice post XT, I always love to hear your history with the company. Exhaust tips above the platform is really nasty. JMO
Old 07-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Registered

I have always liked Baja and in fact the new ones don't bother me, except their paint/graphics packages. I think you are best off buying it white and having it painted. I also have the exhaust over the platform, but I'm sure that could be fixed if you have the money or order one.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:11 AM
Registered

I am embarrassed for Baja, these graphics are like something you'd find on t-shirts at a Flea Market. Then to completely rip off Cigarette's most famous graphic and color, how can expect to have respect.

The interiors look cheap and gaudy. Red windscreens... really?

We love our Baja but the direction the corporation has gone they lost us.

Last edited by TW720HVY; 07-13-2013 at 08:13 AM.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:10 AM
Teo
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
You are correct on the Force 10 and the Baja 36 Outlaw back in 1997, but the 35 Oulaw is not related to the 36 at all. If anything the 35 is a stretched version of the Baja 30 Outlaw. I know this not because I read it on the internet, but because I was the guy sitting at a computer drawing the hull lines for both models that were cut on a 5 axis router at Sea Ray. Jetskidrewski remembers the process.

If anyone really is interested in a new 35 Outlaw but you don't care for the newer interior, I am sure you can request that XT-Innovations design and build your interior to anything you desire.

XT
I like that they kept the hull for the 35 as it is. You kan allwys change the interior. Dont like the graphix on the site though...

I just bought the boat of my dreams, the 2008 ex-merc racing developing 35 for their 662 SCI´s and the X-haust noice system.

Just have some questions about the construktion of the hull.
Do you know how much wood it´s in it? And I read somewhere that the PR-edition was reinforced whit carbon fiber/kevlar. Do you know anything about that and in that case where?

Really love the boat and Poker runned it last weekend.

Sorry about my spelling, I´m from Sweden.

Regards
/Teo