Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Baja Owners >

Baja Owners

Notices

Baja Owners

Old 12-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I too remember the haydays, I had a Rinker at that time, just getting into boating. Would go to the boat show in Houston and see Baja's and also on the lakes and would dream of having on one day. Fast forward, I am very lucky that one day came and I am now into my 2nd Baja. Agree with the comments, Baja might not have had the reputation the others had back then, but for me (and many others), they just cant be beat. I was recently in the market and looked at Fountain, Donzi, and Cig and while nice in their regards, I love my new to me Outlaw (one owner, fresh water, spotless)! Would love to meet up with some folks sometime at a old fashioned Baja rally! Will keep an eye on any developments. Hope all had a nice Christmas and have a Happy New Year to come!
Old 12-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I doubt I could find time to make a run to LOTO, I would think it would probably be a 16 hour pull for me....

If anything gets planned within 8 hours or so from me, I'd attempt to make it...
Old 12-27-2014, 10:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by imartin
I too remember the haydays, I had a Rinker at that time, just getting into boating. Would go to the boat show in Houston and see Baja's and also on the lakes and would dream of having on one day. Fast forward, I am very lucky that one day came and I am now into my 2nd Baja. Agree with the comments, Baja might not have had the reputation the others had back then, but for me (and many others), they just cant be beat. I was recently in the market and looked at Fountain, Donzi, and Cig and while nice in their regards, I love my new to me Outlaw (one owner, fresh water, spotless)! Would love to meet up with some folks sometime at a old fashioned Baja rally! Will keep an eye on any developments. Hope all had a nice Christmas and have a Happy New Year to come!
"imartin" you are correct Baja has a great boat and I can see just from the few post that we have had on here in maybe a week or so that there is still alot of very excited and happy Baja owners out there...so with that said all we have to do is just keep this momentnum going and who knows where we can end up....Hell we might excite some high roller enough to start a company back up and start making those great boats again......and if not we can sure just have a whole lot of fun.....
Old 12-27-2014, 10:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by j21black
I doubt I could find time to make a run to LOTO, I would think it would probably be a 16 hour pull for me....

If anything gets planned within 8 hours or so from me, I'd attempt to make it...
"j21black" If 8 hours is the limit then why don't we try and find a netural place that would be max 8 hours away from everyone that's interested and make a date to all meet somewhere this next year....I would be in, if others would be in.....
Old 12-27-2014, 11:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME 442
Hell we might excite some high roller enough to start a company back up and start making those great boats again......and if not we can sure just have a whole lot of fun.....
Oh, they are there, just haven't found the right direction !

Baja Marine
Old 12-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by firehill19
Oh, they are there, just haven't found the right direction !

Baja Marine
"firehill" That's is exactly why we need to keep this "BAJA MOVEMENT" fired up so we can give them some direction......
Old 12-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Registered

Sorry but haven't had much time to be on OSO lately. On my second Baja. First was a 88 240 sport that I ran for over ten years. Great lil tank. But needed more room and speed. Found a great 36 Outlaw that fits my boating needs here in Pittsburgh. There are a bunch of Baja's here as a local dealer used to sell them. Plus, we are close to Bucyrus. Had the pleasure to vacation with the boat last February in Florida the went to my first Poker Run this last August in Buffalo. Plan on doing more in the years to come.
Attached Thumbnails Baja Owners-689.jpg   Baja Owners-20140212_153752.jpg   Baja Owners-20140211_132409.jpg  

Baja Owners-19854_249756126373_733121373_3440775_7356267_n.jpg  
Old 12-27-2014, 07:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RollWithIt
Sorry but haven't had much time to be on OSO lately. On my second Baja. First was a 88 240 sport that I ran for over ten years. Great lil tank. But needed more room and speed. Found a great 36 Outlaw that fits my boating needs here in Pittsburgh. There are a bunch of Baja's here as a local dealer used to sell them. Plus, we are close to Bucyrus. Had the pleasure to vacation with the boat last February in Florida the went to my first Poker Run this last August in Buffalo. Plan on doing more in the years to come.
"RollWithIt" Welcome... Great Pictures and glad to have you join in on the fun and hope to see some of your friend's in the near future join us as well......."BAJA NATION'.....LET'S DO IT.......
Old 12-28-2014, 01:39 PM
Registered

If you limit it to 8 Hours, some guys in TX won't even be able to leave the state!

Don't put a limit on it because of me. LOTO is within distance for a lot of guys.
Old 12-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by j21black
If you limit it to 8 Hours, some guys in TX won't even be able to leave the state!

Don't put a limit on it because of me. LOTO is within distance for a lot of guys.
No limit just a suggestion! So if it's LOTO then let's do it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.