30 outlaw audio inspiration >

30 outlaw audio inspiration

Notices

30 outlaw audio inspiration

Old 03-05-2019, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 30 outlaw audio inspiration

need some inspiration for the audio upgrade on the 30 outlaw lets see some pics!
Old 03-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 124 Likes on 45 Posts

Really digging the new M6 JL audio components and the Fusion Apollo head unit. My buddy had the smaller Apollo head unit it's pretty awesome only downside is that the smaller one doesn't have a NMEA2000 network connection.. plus you can use the new remotes that you can stick anywhere and they're only $50.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by iaoutlaw
Really digging the new M6 JL audio components and the Fusion Apollo head unit. My buddy had the smaller Apollo head unit it's pretty awesome only downside is that the smaller one doesn't have a NMEA2000 network connection.. plus you can use the new remotes that you can stick anywhere and they're only $50.
+1 on the Fusion Apollo, very nice unit. Also the wired remote for the Apollo can be used as a NMEA repeater to display depth, speed, etc The wireless remotes are perfect for $50 to put anywhere on the boat.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 10 Posts

The Amps are mounted on the back side of the access door for the helm area in the bathroom. These are the JL M770-CCS-SG-WH component series, Has a clarion M608 head and as you can see from the pictures 2 JL Subs as well. Very good sounding system, I'm very happy with it.

Old 03-06-2019, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 834 Likes on 353 Posts

Been a while since I’ve had to wrap my brain around audio stuff. I have fusion head unit, JL 7.7” component speakers, JL 10” subs, and wet sounds amps. I mounted my amps in the cabin, didn’t want them getting beat up in back, but those suckers get hot! Everything sounds great!