Baja Interior- HELP!!! >

Baja Interior- HELP!!!

Notices

Baja Interior- HELP!!!

Old 08-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja Interior- HELP!!!

Hello All, I just bought my first Baja (97 Boss 272) and am in shock at how hard it is to find parts online. Iíve read the other posts on this and looked at the suggested sites and thereís just nothing. Does anyone make pre-made replacement covers for the v-berth bed in the cuddy? They just unzip so I feel like that would be a great seller either as aftermarket or OEM replacement part. I canít even find the red anodized steering wheel Iíve seen on other Bajas. Any advice? I donít want to have it custom made due to wait times, I just want to buy a new cover.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

The original Baja factory closed and the employees started XT Innovations in Ohio. They still have the original patterns of the vinyls and can help with various parts.

95% of boat parts are standardized through various vendors such as all of the running gear is mercruiser, the gauges are Faria, the switches are basic common units etc. Great Lakes Skipper has a lot of parts for Bajas.
The following users liked this post:
Sandyh504 (08-08-2020)
Old 08-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Had my '96 302 delivered straight to the upholstery shop from the previous owner to replace the v-berth cushions and cabin carpet. Chances are you're going to want new foam anyway with the age on it!
The following users liked this post:
Sandyh504 (08-10-2020)