Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Anyone looking to sell their 277? >

Anyone looking to sell their 277?

Notices

Anyone looking to sell their 277?

Old 06-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone looking to sell their 277?

Hey guys, looking to potentially get into a 277 Islander. Saw a few for sale earlier this year and just missed them and now getting more aggressive with my search so I figured I'd come on here. Been reading threads on OSO for decades, so well versed in the information on all boats at this point. Have my list down to a handful and am now just poking around the owners forums to see if anything is out there. Also, anyone have one of these boats in the northeast where even if they didn't want to sell they'd be willing to let me check it out. Even on land is fine. No need for me to even drive it, I'm just curious to see it in person to get a better gauge or cockpit size, etc. as all my info so far is these threads, pics and youtube videos. I buy you a few cases of beer or something and you let me check out your boat for 30 minutes. Prob a good deal, right?

Thanks in advance. Also, anyone know if you can change your name on OSO? Last time I logged in was 2005 hahaha. Apparently when I set up my account in 2003 I wanted a Formula with a 454 in it...