New to me 2005 36 outlaw >

New to me 2005 36 outlaw

Notices

New to me 2005 36 outlaw

Old 05-22-2024, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to me 2005 36 outlaw

Just picked up a 2005 36 outlaw. I have a couple questions…

Where is the freshwater pump located?

The starboard Drive indicator cable is damaged. I can read the numbers on the starboard cable and it looks like a 23 foot cable. I can’t read the port side does anyone know the length. It has extension boxes which I believe were factory. Where is the best place to get new cables?

Is there anywhere to get an owners manual with information such as layout of electrical and plumbing?

also, looking to see if anyone has suggestions for a passenger seat cup holder as the only thing that has on that side is one of the chincy flip down ones

also, curious if anyone knows the boat. It came out of upstate New York and appears to have originally been sold into Canada. I was told it originally had 575s but now it’s powered with 496s

also, looking for a replacement cover for the circular tank access in between the two front seats

Old 05-23-2024, 05:59 AM
Registered

Received 855 Likes on 365 Posts

I can’t answer your questions, but sharp boat. Don’t see many with the ITS boxes on them.

I’d look for the freshwater pump under the sink in the cabin if no one chimes in.

you could try the factory now for electrical and plumbing diagrams.
Old 05-23-2024, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 225 Likes on 130 Posts

My 33 had the rear shower option at the transom, the tank for it was under
the cabin step, the step is hinged, I don’t know if that’s what you’re referring to
Old 05-23-2024, 07:36 PM
Registered

Thanks. It seams to be in pretty nice shape but the previous owner never used the ac, fridge, or bathroom luckily the fridge works after being on for a while I haven’t been able to plug into shore power yet to try ac( waiting on adapter for my rv plug) I did look in cabinet under sink and don’t see anything but didn’t try pulling fridge out to look behind. Can’t hear anything when I turn it on so I am assuming it is shot.
Old 05-23-2024, 07:41 PM
Registered

Yes it has rear shower and sink. I glanced in engine compartment, but didn’t look real hard as I assumed it was in the cabin somewhere seeing as the fresh water fill is near the bulkhead. I will take a look in engine compartment. I tried to look under the stairs, but it is not hinged and I don’t see any screws to remove the panel… I will take a closer look at that as well.
Old 05-23-2024, 07:43 PM
Registered

I did switch the toilet pump on for a second and heard it run, but without water didn’t want to have it on more than a second… I assume the toilet may need seals as well as I assume they’re dry rotted I hope not to use that much, but would like to have an operational as I have a five-year-old that might have emergencies.
Old 05-23-2024, 08:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,143 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Add 3 foot and call it a day, doubt ITS was factory installed unless you have the build sheet
Old 05-23-2024, 08:31 PM
Registered

Where would I get the build sheet? Does Brunswick still have them available? I called iconic and they don’t have any information previous to 2015. Add 3 feet to what? The cable? Where do you go to extra? I don’t think you just coil it up.
Old 05-23-2024, 08:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,143 Likes on 1,393 Posts

measure between the drives and add that to the length of the port cable, I had a 33 outlaw and the difference in cable length was about 3 foot
Old 05-23-2024, 09:19 PM
Registered

Oh gotcha… does anyone have any insight as to where to buy cables… I called Lavar see it as somebody suggested, but they go in two foot increments. They can order a 23 but sounded like it might be several weeks out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.