Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Anyone interested in a Baja cooler? >

Anyone interested in a Baja cooler?

Notices

Anyone interested in a Baja cooler?

Old 01-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And then you got smart and moved to Tampa. Gotta love alum though!!
Old 01-09-2003, 06:49 AM
Registered

Originally posted by dirtlawyer
thanks - incidentally, where in central ohio do you live? I was born and raised near Marion Ohio... did a lot of boating at Alum Creek and Deleware Resevoir....
Grove City, Ohio. Do most of my boating at Alum. I overnight there a lot. Really nice lake to go to-starting to draw some nice boats too. Deleware has a HP limit. Don't think they will let me on there buzzing by at 65! I try to hit other places locally, Buckeye Lake and so on, unless I'm traveling to some other places like Cumberland, Erie, Ohio River...

Where are you from in Tampa? Been there several times. Go by occaisionally when I drive to my aunts in Sarasota. Only if we could work out a hand delivered exchange with me pulling the boat...

Last edited by Luv-N-It; 01-09-2003 at 06:51 AM.
Old 01-09-2003, 07:03 AM
Registered

Luv-N-it,
Where did you here of the HP limit on Delaware? There may be one, but I have never heard of it. I have seen a couple of pickleforks w/ blower motors that the DNR didn't say anything to. There is also a purple and white HTM that is there on occasion. I am not saying it doesn't exist, I just have never heard of it. Baja does a lot of testing there as well. I have spoke w/ several of there employee's from the company.....really nice. They do most of it during the week or later at night. Again, don't take this as a slam, it could be very true, it just comes as a surprise!

Aqua
Old 01-09-2003, 07:11 AM
Registered

you are correct now i think about it. i'm thinking of a different lake/resorvior closer to columbus. can't think of the name now. **** what is that place...
Old 01-09-2003, 07:16 AM
Registered

I may be wrong, but I believe the hoover dam has a 9hp limit.

Aqua
Old 01-09-2003, 07:53 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Aqua-Holic
I may be wrong, but I believe the hoover dam has a 9hp limit.

Aqua
THAT'S IT! THANKS FOR KEEPING ME HONEST
Old 01-09-2003, 01:17 PM
Registered

GottaHaveIt,

The cooler that comes with the boat is just a 25 qt white Igloo cooler. They don't have Baja logos on them. It fits under the rear bench seat. You probably got the right one if that's what you have...
Old 01-09-2003, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Luv-N-It

We live in south Tampa - I'm about 5 minutes from my boat, which is kept at Bayside Marina at the Gandy Bridge.

Let me know the next time you are coming through - would be more than happy to show you the waters around Tampa - lots of great party places. We also go to Sarasota a lot - dock the boat and stay at the Hyatt at the Quay.
Old 01-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Registered

dirtlawyer you have pm. sorry guys. its gone.

Cool, I know where all those places are. Man, I would love to go out on the boat with ya. Believe it or not, i've never been on a boat of any kind on the ocean. Wife and I are thinking about coming down around Christmas time this year! Thanks for the offer!
Old 01-10-2003, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Aqua-Holic
Luv-N-it,
Where did you here of the HP limit on Delaware? There may be one, but I have never heard of it. I have seen a couple of pickleforks w/ blower motors that the DNR didn't say anything to. There is also a purple and white HTM that is there on occasion. I am not saying it doesn't exist, I just have never heard of it. Baja does a lot of testing there as well. I have spoke w/ several of there employee's from the company.....really nice. They do most of it during the week or later at night. Again, don't take this as a slam, it could be very true, it just comes as a surprise!

Aqua
Gotta love that HTM, I helped him replce his trailer bunks, he has a HP500

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in a Baja cooler?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.