03 33 Custom ol >

03 33 Custom ol

Notices

03 33 Custom ol

Old 02-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 124 Likes on 51 Posts
Default 03 33 Custom ol

Check out the 03 33 ol in the middle of the page it has whippled 496 ho's . Supposedly does low 90's. I don't know how many total hours are on it but it only has 30 w/ the whipples?

the 02 342 on the same page is priced at 138K its new.

http://www.foxchapelmarine.com/preownedpgh2.html

Last edited by Ironmanwb; 02-24-2004 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:42 PM
Registered

Does anyone know the boat and is it worth the price?
Old 02-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a pretty sweet Baja. One recommendation though. I purchased my OL 20' from Fox Chapel via phone and internet. They understated the hours, but it wasn't exactly tragic (said 4 hours, actually had 20 on it). Purchase experience was great, but just check out what they say.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Registered

Default Know a little bit...

This boat was at the Cumberland Poker Run. It is nice and it is fully custom too. Everything on it is custom. Beautiful boat and it will do 90's. Guy did a gps speedo recall for some other people at the dock in front of me and it recalled at 88. That was a hot day w/a heavy load. I might be getting this boat mixed up with the one I saw, but the boat I am talking about was called "Crayola Crazy" and I would think this is the same boat because I remember very distinctly the more I think about it now that this boat was from Pittsburg, PA area. Ask them if they had it at the Cumberland Poker Run. Has to be it.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Registered

I would like to buy it but I have to find out what I am doing with my boat first.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Registered

Luv-in-it

Do you know anthing about the owner and how he took care of it ect. I am going to look at it this weekend and I am just trying to get a feel for the boat. Oh yeah this boat is out of pitsburg area.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:36 AM
Registered

I don't know the owner or who owns it, but I do know who the guy was who had it at the Poker Run. However, when it was there at the Poker Run and I saw it, the guy was anal about the appearance as well as the cleanliness of the boat. This boat was parked in front of "Baja's Official Poker Run" boat that is the 40' Outlaw. Not saying he is anal, just that I would like to hire him for a weekend and have him clean the house for my wife.

Now, this same guy who was there w/the boat at the Poker Run and acted as the owner I know of him. Somehow, this guy knows some of the Baja people personally. He is short and fat with grey hair. I am sure if other read this comment, someone knows this guy. I talked with him two years ago at the Cleveland Boat Show and he was acting as a rep for Baja during boat shows as a liason for the marina's and Baja to help sell Baja boats during Boat Shows.

He is the same guy who had the boat in Cumberland-short, fat, and grey hair. Really a nice guy. He remembered me at the Poker Run. Shook my hand and asked if I wanted to come aboard. I declined.

Man, not trying to pump you up anymore than I am sure you are, but I'm telling ya, if this is the same boat, be prepared to be blown away. This boat went through all three levels of Baja custom options and then some! Killer sound system, graphics, and so on. Just be prepared to be blown away! Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:43 AM
Registered

Was the his name Bob? I think I know who he is. They call him Baja Bob not the same as the one on here but that his nickname.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Ironmanwb
Was the his name Bob? I think I know who he is. They call him Baja Bob not the same as the one on here but that his nickname.
I believe you may be correct. For some reason that does stick out because talking to him in Cleveland I thought someone called him that. I do know that he has been on the Great Lakes before running in his other Baja's.
Old 02-27-2004, 11:46 AM
Registered

Yeah I bet that's him because I was at the cleveland show two years ago too and I talked to him. If that is his boat it has a factory blue-printed hull and tons of custom stuff. I really would like to buy It but I need to ge my boat back from baja, run it and make a decision about the boat.

Ps where do you do most of your boating. I am on erie all summer. I have a place over by David Besse power plant about 15 minutes west of Port Clinton. I go to Put-in-Bay or Kelly's Island about every weekend.

Quick Reply: 03 33 Custom ol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.