Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Who knows of the best BAJA Dealer to buy from????? >

Who knows of the best BAJA Dealer to buy from?????

Notices

Who knows of the best BAJA Dealer to buy from?????

Old 05-25-2004, 06:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who knows of the best BAJA Dealer to buy from?????

anyone know of any other knowledgable dealers that work with their price?
Old 05-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mobilecal

For those of you that dont know me my name is Dave and I joined this forum at the beginning of the year to learn everything I could before I decided to purchase a baja. I have been on boattrader, iboats, and boats.com looking at the various prices of boats and such. Make a long story short, Im looking for a dealer that offers the lowest price for a 25 Outlaw or 275.

I have been told there was a dealer in Dallas by the name of International boats or something similiar to that. Does anyone know of them, their reputation and if they do offer the best deal.

I am in Baton Rouge but will drive basically almost anywhere if the price from the dealer is good. So I am asking for your help, critisism, suggestions and opinions please. Thanks a lot.

Dave
What about warrentee work? Not buying from you local dealer will put you on the bottom of there priority list when it comes to working on you boat. But then again our local dealer doesn't like to do warrentee work on the boat they do sell.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:49 PM

Red face Re: Who knows of the best BAJA Dealer to buy from?????

Originally Posted by Caincando1
What about warrentee work? Not buying from you local dealer will put you on the bottom of there priority list when it comes to working on you boat. But then again our local dealer doesn't like to do warrentee work on the boat they do sell.
Yes, I have heard the horror stories of warranty work. But from what I understand things have been slow so that shouldnt be a problem. I dont have a problem buying in state, and I will give that seller a shot, but why should I throw away $1000's for the convienence of warranty. Besides I have been told there is a guy in Baton Rouge dieing to do the warranty work for Baja and this seems to be where they are going for used boats also.

Dont get me wrong, I have absolutely nothing against local distributors, I just want to know my options and leave myself open to the best offer. Wouldnt you?
Old 05-28-2004, 06:29 PM

anyone else highly recommend a dealer?
Old 06-07-2004, 09:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Have you tried False River Motorsports? New Roads, Louisiana.Give Sammy Maggio a call and see if he can beat the prices in Dallas. I was there last week and he had 2 or 3 25's.It's worth a call.If he wants to sell a boat bad enough I'm sure he will beat the price in Dallas.
Old 06-09-2004, 04:14 PM

Yes I saw Sammy not too long ago, but the difference in price between his asking and another Dist. was 7k. There was no negotiations involved either. I dont like going back and forth. Just want a good price the first time. I was suppose to go there last week but didnt make it in town by Saturday. I think I may make a trip to Dallas next weekend to see what they have unless anyone else can offer another dealership worth talking to???

RJAINLA, did you purchase a boat last weekend?
Old 06-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Registered

Mobilecal, I live in OKC and i bought my boat in Dallas. 2004 29 outlaw SSE with twin 496mags and all the good stuff. I saved about 9k over my best deal in OKC. And i bought my last two Baja's new in OKC from them and they would not move. It is only 3hr drive to dallas from OKC. Saved a BUNCH!! Casey at fountain of texas (was IBC) did me right. Let me know if can answer any questions..good luck
Old 06-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sammy at False River Motorsports is a good guy but I would be hesitant to buy anything he already had in stock. Sammy tends to run them pretty hard when demo'ing them.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:09 PM

Question Re: Who knows of the best BAJA Dealer to buy from?????

Originally Posted by jmeng
Sammy at False River Motorsports is a good guy but I would be hesitant to buy anything he already had in stock. Sammy tends to run them pretty hard when demo'ing them.
Your about the 5th guy ive heard that from.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:11 AM

anyone else?

Quick Reply: Who knows of the best BAJA Dealer to buy from?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.