Anybody getting ready for..... >

Anybody getting ready for.....

Notices

Anybody getting ready for.....

Old 10-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Anybody getting ready for.....

snowmobiling season? For some reason I'm really getting pumped. I just picked up an 03' Rev 800. Always wanted to try one so I said what the hey. I also got a smoking deal on a mini Z for Jr.(4) Should be a fun winter. MY three yr. old daughter is really excited also. She has a kitty Cat. It's funny as hell, when I go into the shop to clean the sleds, my kids follow right behind me. They grab towels and spray wax and start waxing up their sleds. The way I figure....In about two years when jr hits the ripe old age of six, I'll get him waxin' the old Baja. Figure my daughter can clean the wheels on the trailer What the hell its worth a shot!
Anybody sled in NY?
Old 10-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts
Default Re: Anybody getting ready for.....

boats winterized,sleds are ready for first snow,I LOVE HAVING FOUR SEASONS!!!If only fall and spring were shorter,Smitty
Old 10-21-2004, 07:08 AM
jjh3

We ride in NY...not as much as we used to. Of course, we have to get through deer season first! I don't have anything new. I keep an old V-Max 4 and Formula III at my in-laws place in the Adirondacks. Nice trail system from Speculator to Indian Lake. Gets real crowded, though. Alot of knuckleheads from out of state. Good looking club and website you have. I'm on Oneida Lake...is Seneca in wine country?

Old 10-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Registered

Don't ride in NY, but we ride in MI.
It is depressing now that the boat is put away. 3 months of it's almost winter weather (rain and clouds) but once the snow starts falling all is good!!!
Old 10-26-2004, 09:51 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

JJh3
Yeah you could say Seneca is in wine country....LIke smack dab in the middle. We have a great time on the lake. You shoud try to visit for next years Pirates Run. I think you might like it. I ride two or three times a year in the Redfield area. YOu sure are right when you said there are a lot of knuckle heads. One year I was about 10ft. from a head on. Both guys got lifted in a heli. I guess they both had been drinking for the better part of the day. When I head in that direction now I always go on TUES. or WED. The place is a ghoast town.