Tampa Boat Show >

Tampa Boat Show

Notices

Tampa Boat Show

Old 09-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 216 Likes on 87 Posts
Default Tampa Boat Show

Just wanted to invite any OSO members in the Tampa, St Pete area, to come by the Tampa Boat show this weekend.....Friday - Saturday - Sunday - and take a look at our new 24 foot Banana Boat.

Please introduce yourselves at the Banana Boat booth. we are located in the middle of the convention center on a big blue rug
Attached Thumbnails Tampa Boat Show-tampa-boat-show-08-002.jpg  

Last edited by Top Banana; 09-04-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Banana O/b

Charlie, this boat looks fantastic !!!! The metal rub rail really dresses it up, Love the colors. Michael "HIGH LIFE"
Old 09-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Registered

Thanks - here's a few more from today...

Charlie Jr
Attached Thumbnails Tampa Boat Show-tampa-boat-show-08-004a.jpg   Tampa Boat Show-tampa-boat-show-08-006a.jpg   Tampa Boat Show-tampa-boat-show-08-007a.jpg  

Old 09-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

By the way - also check out the new logo; anyone interested in decals please e-mail me at [email protected].

PS - Chad - please e-mail me re; your windshield and doors - I cannot get into my oso pm's - I need to bring a boat by the windshield place again for a final fitting then they can make yours...C Jr
Old 09-06-2008, 05:49 PM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any interior pics ??
Old 09-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Registered

Keeping that "Old School" look, but we also have bolster front seats and bolster type rear seats, that are options.

Deck can have a rail down the middle, like the 28SS or just one hatch or just plain.
Attached Thumbnails Tampa Boat Show-tampa-boat-show-08-027.jpg   Tampa Boat Show-tampa-boat-show-08-030.jpg  

Last edited by Top Banana; 09-09-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you guys have a web site or any other info? I am interested in a boat in the 22-24' range, and I really like the classic styling. Im from Chicago, so I definately wont be making the show...

Edit: I found the site, but would love any extra info you have on the 24, especially cabin shots. Very curious to see how much room there is.

Last edited by Tristar Racing; 09-09-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tristar Racing
Do you guys have a web site or any other info? I am interested in a boat in the 22-24' range, and I really like the classic styling. Im from Chicago, so I definately wont be making the show...

Edit: I found the site, but would love any extra info you have on the 24, especially cabin shots. Very curious to see how much room there is.

If you look on this thread post # 3 the first side photo....if you click on that photo and then double click on it when it opens, that will give you a nice big shot of the boat.

The cabin area goes from the spring cleats, just aft of the front of the windshield to the front cleats up on the deck.....over 9 feet long. We have divided some cabins into two distinct areas, but not in this boat.

The first area is a seating area that is big enough for an average adult to sit upright just inside the cabin door. It then has less headroom as it goes forward.

Further forward is a Porta Potti and a V berth that goes up to the first bulkhead. On the other side of that bulkhead is storage that goes all the way to the bow of the boat. Under the seating and bunk area is more storage.

Keep in mind that this boat has an 8 foot beam...the same as a Top Gun, so the area we have to work with is bigger than some other 24 footers, that have only a 7 foot beam.

Each boat is custom made.....we make the cabin to the layout that you want. Our site is: www.bananaboatco.com

Thanks for your interest....if you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us.

Charlie
Old 09-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

Looks as if we are going to skip the Jacksonville boat show in favor of bringing two boats to the Fort Lauderdale boat show at the end of October.

OSO members please stop by and introduce yourselves.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chatim Racing
By the way - also check out the new logo; anyone interested in decals please e-mail me at [email protected].

PS - Chad - please e-mail me re; your windshield and doors - I cannot get into my oso pm's - I need to bring a boat by the windshield place again for a final fitting then they can make yours...C Jr
Thank you Charlie Jr., just sent you an email.

Quick Reply: Tampa Boat Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.