Fuel tank replacement >

Fuel tank replacement

Notices

Fuel tank replacement

Old 10-17-2015, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tuffenuff355
Before the tank craked it ran 84mph. Added tube headers. And just added hydraulic steering but haven't had a chance to see the difference in steering yet I noticed the smell of gas wen it was on the trailer to take it to my friends house to have the steering installed. Can't wait to get it fixed! I had one estimate on the tank he said rear bulkhead would have to get cut to tilt tank out. I'm hoping it can be done by just cutting the cockpit floor. If what you said in the previous reply is true and I have no reason to doubt you at all the tank can be lifted straight out after removing the floor. Thank you for your reply it helps me a lot.
IF you have the time I have posted a lot of pics in my Banana thread. . Also on this subject. 😀
I have sold my boat. Just bought Me a 28 Bertram fly fisherman.
My Banana was separated from its engine.
Rumor says a really big engine is to take its place?
Old 04-21-2016, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Charlie Jr, check you PM's and email me the dimensions for that tank if you don't mind. Thank You!