Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
everything is stolen >

everything is stolen

Notices

everything is stolen

Old 03-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wife called they are dropping offthere mom at her home and all her sisters are there waiting, which is good they are such nice people and instead of kicking me to the curb for being injury prone of the 17yrs. tell me you can do it art start using talent which is pretty rusty, but I designed a med rug 9x12 last yr while i've been sick she loves it we didn't add anything to it so she keep putting a check in my coat or so so until my wife you desirve it. soto day no beer, no percs until I just got in . the percs help but don't kill all the pain. so by 7am I knew it was going to be a painfull day I think I was punshing myself for not taking the drive off, carb off for the winter well I can't deal with that this week, I will get the want adds, craigs list, ebay and stuff.well got to get the heat going my boiler is broke to
Old 03-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Hey Air if you want to get out for a night give me a call we go light the town on fire relax a bit were here for you bud
call me anytime well its looks like trailer time new name
Old 03-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaRunner
robbie, you must have just got off the phone with him when i called. robbie summed it up, he is at the hospital with his father in law who had a heart attack.

Everything always kicks you in the balls at once, and thats whats happening to him.

Art -- good talking to you. if you need anything, you have my number, feel free to call.

Jason
thanks for the call
Old 03-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain1fan
ok jest got off the phone with art . he is ok. worry about his fatherin law . but art sounds good . his father in law has had a heartatack and a annurisom . with brian swelling so it's tounch and go .i remied him his oso family was worryed about him and was here for him . . robbie
thanks robbie nice talking to you.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Audiofn;2048169]Hey Art. I think that you saw what I am going through the last week with the loss of my very good friend snow mobiling with me last week. Lost another friend to bad health, my cat is sick, my refridgerator is freezing everything in it, lost my cell phone, wife and I are cleaning up cat puke all over the house today . Some times we get tested big time. For what ever reason you and I seem to be getting tested at the same time. I would give up my outdrives, new blower motors, anything to have my friends back. It could be worse!!! I am taking a easy day today just kind of chilling out and doing paper work/billing. Let me know if you want me to run down there to help ya out.

Jon
Old 03-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Hey Art. I think that you saw what I am going through the last week with the loss of my very good friend snow mobiling with me last week. Lost another friend to bad health, my cat is sick, my refridgerator is freezing everything in it, lost my cell phone, wife and I are cleaning up cat puke all over the house today . Some times we get tested big time. For what ever reason you and I seem to be getting tested at the same time. I would give up my outdrives, new blower motors, anything to have my friends back. It could be worse!!! I am taking a easy day today just kind of chilling out and doing paper work/billing. Let me know if you want me to run down there to help ya out.

Jon
thanks jon I'll try to call. art
Old 03-06-2007, 10:03 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Art, keep your chin up.... we are here for you and our virtual hugs feel great .... I'll say a prayer for you and your family, It's the best I can do being so far away....

XXOO,
Heather
Old 03-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Registered

thanks trailer time my new name
Old 03-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Registered

art glad you are home and safe . it was very nice talking to you to day . rember you oso family is here with you all the time . youneed us we will be there . you have my cell # number now . robbie
Old 03-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain1fan
art glad you are home and safe . it was very nice talking to you to day . rember you oso family is here with you all the time . youneed us we will be there . you have my cell # number now . robbie
I'll call yah trying to sleep been up since 8am monday and its 1am oh boy good night

Quick Reply: everything is stolen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.