everything is stolen >

everything is stolen

Notices

everything is stolen

Old 03-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
Please just go sleep it off, dont count God out yet, he has performed many many miracles and can give you one also. Remember God does not give us anything that we can not handle. Remember others that have it less fortunate, the ski will be brighter tomorow.

Wild
I don't now anymore I spent xmass in the hospital with my mother shes oka now now, than fred loose his son and thats so unfear, my buddy that I GREW UP WITH IS GONE AFTER 3 WEEKS HAD CANCER AND BECAUSE OF A IN FECTION DIED THIS DOC I AM SEEING NOW IS NOT SURE THAT I NEED MY KNEE REPLACED, BECAUSE I AM TO YOUNG I WANTED TO TELL HIM DO IT THE OTHER 6 OPERATIONS DID'NT WORK AND AT 48 IAM OLD I JUST WANT THINGS TO BE NORMOLMY WIFE WANTS ME WORKING I CAN'T BLAME HER,I WAS HOPING TO GET BACK ON MY FEET AND RACE THIS YR NOW i am out what 8to 12 g knowing i had the boat to just go out 5 times a yr at 1 hour last summer was so helpfull and now all that stuff is gone to me its worth $million because i do't have the money to replace it. now IHATE BEING IN PAIN AND I TOLD MY FRIENDS THAT BOAT AND MY DAUGHTER KEEPS ME GOING MY WIOFE JUST COMPLAINS I NOT WORKING AND SHE IS SO NEXTED WILL BE A DIVORES MOST LIKELY WELL IF YOU DO'T HERE FROM ME FOR A WIELL i gone
Old 03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by iamjoe
Never had anything stolen from my boat but I had a motorhome that got broken into once (this was back in the early '90s). It just so happened that the piece of crap was still in it when I got home around 1AM. As I was walking past it to go into my house, I heard a squeak(like from the suspension); wondered why this rather large heavy object would squeak for no reason.

As soon as I entered, the guy stood up and started saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". He has already pried my TV loose and had it on the floor behind him.

Unfortunately for him, he wasn't a minor and he had long stringy hair which was really easy for me to grab and pull him out to my driveway. I proceeded to teach him why he shouldn't be stealing peoples stuff..................... He took a hell of a beating that ended up earning him a broken nose, a hand full of missing teeth, a significant amount of hair loss, and various scrapes and abrasions. My Bride called the police and they came and got him and took him first to the hospital, and then to jail.

He was charged with misdemeanor breaking and entering. I think he got a years probation or something silly like that. I never had any trouble after that...........................mmm, go figure

The moral of the story; don't swipe other peoples stuff
GOOD FOR YOU WHEN I WAS AT THE BAR 600FT DOWN THE STREET EALYER IWAS THINKING ABOUT THE TIME SOME RICH PUNK TRIED TO STEEL MY BROTHERS RACE 250CR, I HAPPEN TO BE AT MY PARENTS HOUSE AND HEAR A BUMP ON THE SIDE I WENT OUT IN MY UNDER WEAR AND SURE ENUFF THERE WERE 3 TEENS 2 RAN I GOT ONE MY BROTHER WALKED UP FROM THE STREET AND SAID WHAT THE PHUCK WHILE I WAS BEATING THE PHUCK OUT OF THE GUY SO MY NEIGBOR COMES OUT WHILE IWENT TO CALL THE COPS AND HE AND MY BOTHER BEAT THE SHXT OUT OF HIM AND GOT EXTRA MONEY AT COURT
Old 03-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Try not to think of how bad you have it but how blessed you are. You live in a great country and have a roof over your head, think of the family that you have. If you are down as low as you can go, then the best is yet come.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Airtime

I posted my story about my motorhome because over 20 years later, I find it kind of humorous.....

But take this from someone who knows for sure.............. For whatever reason bad stuff happens to people all the time. Its how you react that makes you the person you are. I'm sorry for the loss of your best friend, I know thats tough because the same thing happened to me ( except for he died in a fire, not of Cancer). You may not ever know who took your stuff, so my advice to you is to not forget it, but don't let it define you. You said you are an EMT so you make your living helping people (probably mostly desperate people).

Instead of being pissed off a God for taking your friend after 3 weeks of Cancer, thank him that he didn't make your friend linger and die a slow death as a lot of Cancer patients do. I remember a couple of months ago when Fred lost his Son (If my memory serves his name was Clint). I lost my father the same way. It sucks, its sad and no-one should ever have to go through it. But we do. I don't know you and I don't know Fred, but I know the fellings that both of you have experienced.

If I were you (which I'm not) I would give myself a couple of days to get my legs under me, call your insurance carrier and see what you can work out.

Believe me, I know what your going through and once you get to the other side of it, you will be a better person for it.

Good luck and God bless!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Settle down and step away from the bottle. Bad things can happen.
I've bee down to the point I had to dredge change out of both cars (one that was soon ready for repo) just to buy food.
It can get alot worse.
You'll make it through this. Chin up.
Alot of people here care, and will help anyway they can.
Count me in.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Airtime

Sorry, I miss read some of the posts. Prangle is the emt. I'm still learning my way around here so pleas excuse the mistake.

If I've got it right, AIRTIME you are 48 years old and your name is Art, right. I'm 49 and i am joe.

Stolen stuff can be replaced Art. I've had back trouble for years and I don't mind saying the painkillers sound pretty good to me.................................... If you want to talk to someone let me know, we can compare notes
Old 03-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Registered

come on air time doin't give up yet . you have a lot of life to live and a family that needs you both familys are here your wife daugther and oso . robbie
Old 03-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Registered

Thou shalt not steal.

There is a special place in Hell for thieves!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pm me your # if you need to talk.I do not like they way you sound.Don't do anything that you won't be able to regret.I have lost a few people that I worked with in my former career that way
Old 03-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Hey Art..you have said a few things that worry me bro..granted your pretty trashed at the moment..cant say as I wouldnt be visiting capt morgan if this happened to me. just dont go do something stupid or selfish..thats right selfish,
theres morethan you current run of bad luck to think about..it cant/wont last forever hell, look at some of the posts about lubejobs..those are always worth a smile..
but you gotta remember,

you have a daughter, she loves you and needs you in her life

you have a wife, she too loves you and needs you in her life

you have friends who love and care about you and want to help you and want you to be part of their lives

you have us, who read your posts, share your interests, and understand your pain.

long term solutions to short term problems are for selfish cowards..if you have a family..your not selfish,,if youve made it through this much your not a coward.
your just a little worn down and tired of standing in the rain..sooner or later the sun will come out. Not to mention pain meds are generally depressents, the chemicals floating in your brain are bring you down..talk to your doctor..be honest with him, there are options.

Quick Reply: everything is stolen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.