Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm >

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Notices

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 03-18-2011, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Suffolk County court site shows no charges against Jeff currently. Only a Curtis Cropper.
Attached Thumbnails Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm-curtis.jpg  
Old 03-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, there is some new found attitude flying around here....which I assume is good for business as well??
Old 03-18-2011, 07:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,296 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by verbi69
Wow, there is some new found attitude flying around here....which I assume is good for business as well??
Wouldn't you have attitude as well if you were wrongly accused? I know I would be telling you all to lick my sack from the highest spot I could find!...my 2 cents on this thread is if you guys want to keep throwing out insinuations and speculation on "what you may or may not have heard" get ready for this thread to be closed again.

Let the courts do as they will and stop starting rumors.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Wouldn't you have attitude as well if you were wrongly accused? I know I would be telling you all to lick my sack from the highest spot I could find!...my 2 cents on this thread is if you guys want to keep throwing out insinuations and speculation on "what you may or may not have heard" get ready for this thread to be closed again.

You do have a valid and truthfull point, and I have done the same!!

There has been a tremedous amount of hearsay posted here from the start.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

Agreed

Thats great news if the investigators and the prosecutors and the DA made a mistake and JC was wrongly accused.

What a relief for him and its all over and he doesnt have to go through the ordeal of testifying.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Request Sent to OSO!

Please close; Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN
Members are using this to spread non truths, and potencial slander among innocent people. I understand Freedom of Speach, but in America you are aslo presumed innocent untill otherwise found guilty by the court. Reputations take years of hard work to build, and should not be lessened by posts of members with second hand infomation. I think threads like this one was not the intention of your site.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:37 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd152
Members are using this to spread non truths, and potencial slander among innocent people. I understand Freedom of Speach, but in America you are aslo presumed innocent untill otherwise found guilty by the court. Reputations take years of hard work to build, and should not be lessened by posts of members with second hand infomation. I think threads like this one was not the intention of your site.
Todd thank you for reporting to mod many posts on this thread.
At this time this thread will not be closed because it is public knowledge here and within the court system....
Old 03-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-18-2011, 08:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd152
Look, with all due respect, up until about a week ago his name was plastered all over the NY court website. Now it's not. He said he's acquitted. Good. Glad to hear it. Doesn't mean 4 years of history in this thread didn't happen. It did. A high profile boat (along with many others including parts) were stolen and there still remain many members of the community and of this site who are/were involved and the cases are still on-going - publicly! There's no need to close the thread, just simply resort to the facts. It's good to see JC finally come in and address the situation. His name is presumably cleared now. Good for him.

Last edited by CigDaze; 03-18-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Thank you speed girl. A lot of us are following this thread to see how this case plays out. Of course there will be some speculation. The alleged photo of a piece of the boat was only inquired about. No one was accused. I will say though that I would hesitate to do business with someone who is so quick to lose his temper.

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.