Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm >

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Notices

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 11-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Randy Nielsen
Just a couple of questions, Why steal such a 1 off boat if there wasnt a scam of sorts. Why would anyone that deals in boats of this magnitude not know someone like Teague would put serial # on such expensive equipment & remove them? Lastly if it does turn out to be an insurance scam why not take it out on the water & set it on fire, the boat would burn to the waterline, the ser # on the engines could be cross matched to find what boat it was have someone report it stolen cut the trailer up pay someone a little money to be the thief claim machanical failure, one guy takes a fall for a lessor charge boat gone insurance pays off case closed. Not as interesting but a lot easier than a bunch of people possibly facing serious time along with long term damage to reputations & buisinesses
GREED. You can cash out on insurance, re tag and sell trailer, sell drives and all of the rigging, engines etc... Make a lot more money than just an an insurance claim...
Old 11-29-2011, 09:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been reading this for however long. I always felt it was the owner. The benefactor of the insurance check on a boat for sale when he has 2 very expensive boats in the beginning of a very severe economic downturn. And of course insurance paid a value based before the economic downturn.

Alec, you have read the posts all along because you always said follow the money. You know CFWM was last seen in front of Jeffs house. And he sold the props to it. You know reputable people have heard Jeff say I can make your boat disappear. The same people who new who it was long before anyone else.

What do Leon or Blume have to gain from this. The only way they get anything is from the owner holder of the check. Why would he give them money? Even if he said he would what would force him to.

Why don't they get on here and defend themselves because they dont have to. They have been accused of nothing. The story is the sherman texas DA is a friend. What about federal. Ok maybe they cannot be charged with theft because of signed whatever. but if they benfitted they could be charged with tax evasion for not paying taxes on the income. I'm sure if the goverment felt they should be charged the little Sherman DA would not stop them. Blume obviously knows about the tax thing and would probably not go down that road again.

Oh and the one I think is classic is that Angelo was "wacked" by someone sabatoging his car. None the less by an engine builder I have seen throttle return spring break or the holder break a miilion times on small block chevys. Look at summit they sell a high dollar return spring holder. So stuff like that does not happen.

I'm sure the truth is here somewhere to never be told in full. But at the end of the day as alec said the money is in the Insurance check.

And nobody has brought up the owner who recieved the check nobody has done financial backrground. All these keyboard detectives are so worried about smearing reputations of people not charged but forget about the owner. Crap I know his name was mentioned once in here somewhere.

Here is a thought we have what 5- 10 people charged and a couple more who everyone says are guilty Whats that 35 grand each.

So here is the scenario that people are alluding to Blume and Leon propose to the owner of paid for boat that they know 5-10 other guys or "a guy" who will take the boat off their hands for a fee 150-300 thousand and he will get 430 so he gets to keep 130-280 why would he not just fire sell the boat or go take a loan against it.

Well here is a scenario.

owner somehow mets Jeff maybe even better Jeff sees owner has 2 boats for sale and calls the owner. You know with an interested buyer. Maybe Jeff says give me xxx up front and I will make boat dissapear. owner says ok but just to skirt blame he is controlling camera. (many different ways this could happen you know lots of people have keys to peoples shops and most shops have secret ways in or hidden keys for that one time you forget your keys when you went out to test the boat).

Jeff calls whoever and says hey you want a boat give me xxx and Ill bring it to you. They get boat and decide not to pay Jeff maybe because of the heat on the boat. Can you imagine this hey you want a 4X nortech with 6's and xxx power sure how much? xxx. Jeff shows up with cardshark they are like you stupid idiot you broght us a one off boat with a big fn shark on the side Im sure nobody saw this going across the country. Im not paying your a JA.

Owner gets check insurance opens investigation nabs Jeff. He gives up the people who did not get payed byt he insurtance. Judge is not conviced because they did not get the check he believes the check holder is to blame. Jeff gets hammered.

You know I'm pretty sure Jeffs other felony was just a little title issue with some cars. A misunderstanding.

Here are the 2 things everyone knows for sure

Jeff took boat
Owner got paid

everything else is just random babbling.

Here are the questions I have for the anti Leon and Blume crowd. How do they benefit?
Old 11-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
married there beautiful daughter,
And Daddy Warbucks didn't even ask for your high school diploma.

Last edited by LaughingCat; 11-29-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

probably cause i'm such a likeable guy,married there beautiful daughter, and gave them 4 awesome grandkids
Wow, I love that line!

My problem with you is that I didn't think to take that route myself
Old 11-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I know what your saying & yuor right, parting out anything stolen will usually bring a lot more money. But the scenario db71 brought up when the boat was dropped off & said buyer(s) saw it as a 1 off as it was why wouldnt they cut their losses & drive chubby,truck,boat & all off a pier. The cops find the thief & the evidence & nothing else case goes to cold file cause nobody saw anything & nthing said they have nothing to go on. I had a neighbor once that got busted with 11 stolen dirt bikes because of a serial# on a front rim even though he cut the bikes into pieces & sold some of the other stuff. Like I said a 1 off like that in such a small community you know someone will recognize some part of it.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

like you said to your knowledge so don't be so sure of yourself BIG Daddy

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your "BOY" has done nothing in the last 4 years and he will do nothing in the next 4 or more years. If he was looking for ammunition to get a lawsuit going...he certainly has the ammunition with me, and I have said from the beginning...BRING IT....I have all my stuff together to nail his hide to the door, and he knows it. I also said that Leon is not stupid, because it opens up too many doors that he does not want to deal with. All he is going to do is sit there and be a good boy and hope all of this will pass like a kidney stone.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

man these texas guys and their ins scams

http://automotive.speedtv.com/articl...e-company-cla/
Old 11-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Registered

probably cause i'm such a likeable guy,married there beautiful daughter, and gave them 4 awesome grandkids

who is better than you BIG DADDY
Old 11-29-2011, 10:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by db71
I have been reading this for however long. I always felt it was the owner. The benefactor of the insurance check on a boat for sale when he has 2 very expensive boats in the beginning of a very severe economic downturn. And of course insurance paid a value based before the economic downturn.

Alec, you have read the posts all along because you always said follow the money. You know CFWM was last seen in front of Jeffs house. And he sold the props to it. You know reputable people have heard Jeff say I can make your boat disappear. The same people who new who it was long before anyone else.

What do Leon or Blume have to gain from this. The only way they get anything is from the owner holder of the check. Why would he give them money? Even if he said he would what would force him to.

Why don't they get on here and defend themselves because they dont have to. They have been accused of nothing. The story is the sherman texas DA is a friend. What about federal. Ok maybe they cannot be charged with theft because of signed whatever. but if they benfitted they could be charged with tax evasion for not paying taxes on the income. I'm sure if the goverment felt they should be charged the little Sherman DA would not stop them. Blume obviously knows about the tax thing and would probably not go down that road again.

Oh and the one I think is classic is that Angelo was "wacked" by someone sabatoging his car. None the less by an engine builder I have seen throttle return spring break or the holder break a miilion times on small block chevys. Look at summit they sell a high dollar return spring holder. So stuff like that does not happen.

I'm sure the truth is here somewhere to never be told in full. But at the end of the day as alec said the money is in the Insurance check.

And nobody has brought up the owner who recieved the check nobody has done financial backrground. All these keyboard detectives are so worried about smearing reputations of people not charged but forget about the owner. Crap I know his name was mentioned once in here somewhere.

Here is a thought we have what 5- 10 people charged and a couple more who everyone says are guilty Whats that 35 grand each.

So here is the scenario that people are alluding to Blume and Leon propose to the owner of paid for boat that they know 5-10 other guys or "a guy" who will take the boat off their hands for a fee 150-300 thousand and he will get 430 so he gets to keep 130-280 why would he not just fire sell the boat or go take a loan against it.

Well here is a scenario.

owner somehow mets Jeff maybe even better Jeff sees owner has 2 boats for sale and calls the owner. You know with an interested buyer. Maybe Jeff says give me xxx up front and I will make boat dissapear. owner says ok but just to skirt blame he is controlling camera. (many different ways this could happen you know lots of people have keys to peoples shops and most shops have secret ways in or hidden keys for that one time you forget your keys when you went out to test the boat).

Jeff calls whoever and says hey you want a boat give me xxx and Ill bring it to you. They get boat and decide not to pay Jeff maybe because of the heat on the boat. Can you imagine this hey you want a 4X nortech with 6's and xxx power sure how much? xxx. Jeff shows up with cardshark they are like you stupid idiot you broght us a one off boat with a big fn shark on the side Im sure nobody saw this going across the country. Im not paying your a JA.

Owner gets check insurance opens investigation nabs Jeff. He gives up the people who did not get payed byt he insurtance. Judge is not conviced because they did not get the check he believes the check holder is to blame. Jeff gets hammered.

You know I'm pretty sure Jeffs other felony was just a little title issue with some cars. A misunderstanding.

Here are the 2 things everyone knows for sure

Jeff took boat
Owner got paid

everything else is just random babbling

Here are the questions I have for the anti Leon and Blume crowd. How do they benefit?
Hit the nail on the head BIG Daddy

Old 11-29-2011, 10:50 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
You have a good argument Snoworks, but according to the information that I have been told and not some "here-say BS"...JC orchestrated the meeting place between Jeff Murray...aka...Big Chubby and Angelo Girmaldi so that Angelo could pay Jeff the rest of the money. This meeting took place in JC shop...again...according to what I have been told. Sorry...this cant be confirmed anymore by one person because one of the guys that said it is not with us anymore. But there was something about it mentioned on a statement...kinds like a confession thingy. The rest of the pay off money never happened and in fact, Angelo demanded that Big Chubby "return" the money he gave to him just 2 days earlier. It was testified that Jeff had already used the money to pay some bills and didnt have it, at which Angelo told Jeff that he had one week to pay it back or he was going on a road trip to California to collect it or administer bodily harm and it was testified that this "meeting" between Angelo and Big Chubby WAS in fact, in JC's shop. Now I can prove Jeff had nothing to do with Angelo's death...Jeff was in the Huntsville, Texas prison jail. Hmmmmm...was Angelo's accident REALLY an accident or possibly alittle payback for talking to the authorities working on his own deal?

Now in the beginning of all this...I was called everything, made fun of, rode hard and not even put up wet. No one believed that I had a clue as to what I was talking about on any of this, but if one will go back and read thru the threads...one will see that the things I have said are correct. Many have come to the conclusion that I am NOT full of s**t, but that I do know what I am talking about and that someone(s) are telling me things to post. They have also told me some stuff and asked me not to post it just yet...and I dont. I might put a tease up and let it go. I personally dont know any of the people involved in this mess other than Big Chubby, Blume and Derebery. I wouldnt know JC if I was standing next to him, but I dont believe that the charges he is faced with came from phone records. In the beginning, the calls were NOT recorded. I have a small shop...nothing compared to the quality of a shop that JC has and I have had a few stolen parts come thru my place at times. The police came by and I gave them ALL the information I had on the person that brought them, helped the police load the parts up or set them aside as they asked me to do...then I went on about my rat killing. I had no issues over phone calls or anything else...just testify as to who brought them to me. The thing I just cant grasp here is what part of NO did JC, Curtis and the rest of the "gang" not understand?

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Dude this has got to be the worst post on here.... all you have done here is offer speculation and conjecture..more diatribe ala' someone that has no clue. For you to actually insinuate that angelos death was a plot, you truly are a fuggin moron.

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.