Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 12-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
hey no comments from the paenut gallery
merry Xmas Mike

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bi gbird:
ok billy,oops,i mean bill,MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 12-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

nice spelling bill
Old 12-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
They were suppose to all be done and over with by now, but the lawyers are playing cat and mouse. The cat and mouse games are suppose to be over and done with now...or so I was told. It is getting down to show time.

As for the crazy conspiracy theroies...they are mine...totally...so get upset over it. I dont care, but I still think Angelo was done in.

As for Sgro...you know NOTHING of his deal...NOTHING...except what was told to you here. If Sgro doesnt have the money by the due date...the deal goes away and the boom is lowered and the boom will be nuclear. Where is he going to get the money? What money he did have, the courts and the lawyers have it now.

I think the real issue here is not whatever I post...but your lack of knowing anything at all about any of this...except what you read or someone tells you. Maybe some jealously barking or envy. Who cares?

Tell us what you know about Mr Winters...that hasnt come out yet.
this should have been over long ago.........
i lay a dollar on every dime that the legal eagles for each party involved have all had a crack at postponing to the next date
simple reality is they are not interested in the least in the outcome or justice in this matter
they only thing they are interested in is the enrichment of their paychecks at the expense of others and every time they have to appear they get payed more
hmmmmm 40 + ft boat im gonna milk the cow for all its worth....... maybe therein lies the justice
Old 12-24-2011, 03:06 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Laghing cat I wouldnt lose any sleep from your comment there has been a lot of bantering & bashing on this thread so I wouldnt worry about it. This is the first thread I read when I found this website & it has been very interesting & funny at times. I feel if people are guilty they need to do time, money or not a crime is a crime & those responsible should be held accountable no matter who they are or who they know.That boat was beautiful & did no deserve to be destroyed IMO. Randy
Old 12-24-2011, 07:28 AM
Registered

I heard J.C. was building the d.a a motor for his boat and that the labor would be community service and the judge has a old race boat and srgo is going to give him driving and throttle lessons and thats his community service,and the rest will pay for additions on the d.a and judges house. case closed. MERRY CHRISTMAS ITS A SKATER CHRISTMAS
Old 12-24-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Randy Nielsen
This is the first thread I read when I found this website & it has been very interesting & funny at times. I feel if people are guilty they need to do time, money or not a crime is a crime & those responsible should be held accountable no matter who they are or who they know.That boat was beautiful & did no deserve to be destroyed IMO. Randy
Bravo Randy! Your perception of right & wrong, theft & destruction of a beautiful powerboat, and criminal justice is like a breath of fresh air!
With jury selection for JC coming up. I hope people with a sense of decency like you are selected!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-25-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by adk61
nice spelling bill
it was the polish translation BIG Daddy
carry on

ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2011, 09:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by innerrage
I heard J.C. was building the d.a a motor for his boat and that the labor would be community service and the judge has a old race boat and srgo is going to give him driving and throttle lessons and thats his community service,and the rest will pay for additions on the d.a and judges house. case closed. MERRY CHRISTMAS ITS A SKATER CHRISTMAS
not a bad idear tho

Old 12-24-2011, 10:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by db71
Once again just a little tidbit of bs there is no way jury selection started now for a case that is continued till march what somebody doing 4 months of jury duty.

good point Doug but 4 mos at $.50 cents a day thats some good coin
merry christmas db

Old 12-24-2011, 10:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by pslonaker
They were suppose to all be done and over with by now, but the lawyers are playing cat and mouse. The cat and mouse games are suppose to be over and done with now...or so I was told. It is getting down to show time.

As for the crazy conspiracy theroies...they are mine...totally...so get upset over it. I dont care, but I still think Angelo was done in.

As for Sgro...you know NOTHING of his deal...NOTHING...except what was told to you here. If Sgro doesnt have the money by the due date...the deal goes away and the boom is lowered and the boom will be nuclear. Where is he going to get the money? What money he did have, the courts and the lawyers have it now.

I think the real issue here is not whatever I post...but your lack of knowing anything at all about any of this...except what you read or someone tells you. Maybe some jealously barking or envy. Who cares?

Tell us what you know about Mr Winters...that hasnt come out yet.

nothing like calling the Kettle Black Paul and you of all people to worry about someones finances when you can't even keep your own credit cards open if J comes up with his paper route $$ or cummunion monies who gives a rats azz . typical Paul stop in drop a few names to slander and dissapear into the woodwork again till Jan
missed ya at the christmas parties right in your own back yard ...LOL

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.