Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
Isn't hauling Meth illegal??????
Only if ya get caught!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
He gets answers for questions that I ask about alot of things...even addresses for people like you if I was interested. ..and the best thing of all about my Judge friend is that there is NOTHING you can do about it...except whine of course and bump your gums here. BTW...hows that hair cut doing?
Because he backtraced it... and turned you in to the cyber-police...lol

Consequences will never be the same....
Old 09-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 691 Likes on 276 Posts

Busted and singing like a bird......

Chirp...
Old 09-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 738 Likes on 332 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
He gets answers for questions that I ask about alot of things...even addresses for people like you if I was interested. ..and the best thing of all about my Judge friend is that there is NOTHING you can do about it...except whine of course and bump your gums here. BTW...hows that hair cut doing?
Why aren't you around when I'm looking for an example of ignorant.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by db71
I think hounding a guy about a small transaction that happened years ago when the transaction happened shortly before a family tradegedy is what drives people not to talk. He has came on here and gave info which is more than he had to do. Every post he says he doesn't remember exactly.
I guarantee 37ol is being threatened by Chubby and his affiliates. And it's probably working ...that is why the confusion/conflicting stories/loss of memory. That's how Chubby and his guys work. I know because he tries it with me and it doesn't work. That's all he knows with his criminal mentality. I hope 37ol goes to the police, sits down with them and explains his situation. Look at Schlonglicker....he lets everyone know he is a Viet Nam vet called Shooter from back in the war days...he currently has class III weapons...he has a ex-judge friend that can find out who you are and where you live...in case he gets interested in you! You better damn well be afraid BOY! LOL! This is how these criminals do it.
I also hope Chubby can't give up enough people for the law to excuse him. Because that's his game now that he is facing prison, tesifying against old business acquaintances. I know there are a couple he hasn't given up, and that's the ones he stole CardShark for. ......Follow the money, see where it leads and whose palms it touches. Then you will know who is involved.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 09-23-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Boat dealers, brokers, boat owners, and boat makers would all benefit from a concerted effort to rid people of boats they don't want. Get the insurance money, buy a new boat. The poor market conditions made this a good business I suspect.

The authorities have been pretty busy the last few years chasing boat thieves that used them for smuggling (people) and other things. They've probably had their hands full on this type of theft. But, they have business records, phone records, bank account information, online postings, you name it. In the end, it's all about getting the little guys to spill their guts and get the bigger guys. It's a little easier when you have people that were involved in multiple thefts, like this one.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

okay, so we know who got the props....... So where did the boat sgro? ........... I mean go?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I guarantee 37ol is being threatened by Chubby and his affiliates. And it's probably working ...that is why the confusion/conflicting stories/loss of memory. That's how Chubby and his guys work. I know because he tries it with me and it doesn't work. That's all he knows with his criminal mentality. I hope 37ol goes to the police, sits down with them and explains his situation. Look at Schlonglicker....he lets everyone know he is a Viet Nam vet called Shooter from back in the war days...he currently has class III weapons...he has a ex-judge friend that can find out who you are and where you live...in case he gets interested in you! You better damn well be afraid BOY! LOL! This is how these criminals do it.
I also hope Chubby can't give up enough people for the law to excuse him. Because that's his game now that he is facing prison, tesifying against old business acquaintances. I know there are a couple he hasn't given up, and that's the ones he stole CardShark for. ......Follow the money, see where it leads and whose palms it touches. Then you will know who is involved.
I've already been through hell, takes alot to get me rattled. NOBODY has threatened me. I think you're reading way to much into this. No disrespect just my opinion. My loss of memory is what it is. Thanks.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 37ol
I've already been through hell, takes alot to get me rattled. NOBODY has threatened me. I think you're reading way to much into this. No disrespect just my opinion. My loss of memory is what it is. Thanks.
Sorry about your wife, that is very tragic.
Ed

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.