Ripped off by OSO member dj_merk_e >

Ripped off by OSO member dj_merk_e

Notices

Ripped off by OSO member dj_merk_e

Old 02-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
The LDD/redlight theory was yours, not mine. And if you recall, it was you and he that were best pals during his brief stay.

What better thing does the OSO staff have to deal with? We have a member getting ripped off, a group of guys trying to help him and one very suspicious charachter who seemed intent on disrupting the effort. Now we have you weighing in- but I'm not sure why.

I'm not looking to get anyone poofed. It would be nice to know if he's the original ripoff artist though- that way we can all be aware in the future.
Afternoon Big Daddy im sure OSO has lots better things to do with there time then worry about a few whiners and listen to guys cryin they should have got a personal email about the sale there a business no Booby Noonans Kindergarden .

it was you and he that were best pals not best pals but we talk and hes no DJ he's in the high dollar collector car Business does alot with Barrett Jackson and would'nt rip someone for $300 bucks he's the kinda guy that would give you the shirt off his back ...and would pizz away 700.00 at the bar on sat nite and not bat an eye ...
enuf bout LDD andy hopefully is set , we're all get some canadian whisky & shaved beaver

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 02-20-2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spl chk
Old 02-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

I still think Dj scammer needs his azz kicked even if Andy gets his parts
Old 02-21-2008, 05:21 AM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't Wait!

Last edited by BLAZE; 01-20-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BLAZE
Can't Wait!

Old 02-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Afternoon Big Daddy im sure OSO has lots better things to do with there time then worry about a few whiners and listen to guys cryin they should have got a personal email about the sale there a business no Booby Noonans Kindergarden .

it was you and he that were best pals not best pals but we talk and hes no DJ he's in the high dollar collector car Business does alot with Barrett Jackson and would'nt rip someone for $300 bucks he's the kinda guy that would give you the shirt off his back ...and would pizz away 700.00 at the bar on sat nite and not bat an eye ...
enuf bout LDD andy hopefully is set , we're all get some canadian whisky & shaved beaver
Doing "bid"ness with Barrett Jackson is nothing to brag about. Got to have more dollars than sense to deal with them. Talk about scam artist.....
Old 02-21-2008, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andy, hope what you paid for arrives in good condition.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The way this guys been Andy is better off with his money back.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Registered

Thats the problem with this little prik, he spent the money on hair jell and pimple cream. Got PM'd on tuesday by an OSO member that doesn't want to be identified who lives a few blocks from the house. He told me he can help if the parts dont arrive. Andy...
Old 02-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy
Thats the problem with this little prik, he spent the money on hair jell and pimple cream. Got PM'd on tuesday by an OSO member that doesn't want to be identified who lives a few blocks from the house. He told me he can help if the parts dont arrive. Andy...
This is going to be a SAGA! Because you are dealing with a punk.
And they grow into people like Fred Cecil.....Old Punks!
Old 02-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Andy
Bro if he doesn't come thru just "drop a dime" and I'll go back.

No Worries my friend. One way or the next you will be OK.

p.s. No need to send me anything bro, It gives me nothing but pleasure making a get over see the ways of his error.

Quick Reply: Ripped off by OSO member dj_merk_e

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.