Baja For sale on Craigs list

Notices

Baja For sale on Craigs list

Old 02-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

here you go!
"Give me your best offer , because I will sell the boat to the first buyer who has cash in hand to buy it .
Boat runs perfect and everything works and we guarantee it to be as such. Don't miss out on this like new, freshwater!We used this boat for one weekend since purchasing with 63 hours so it may have a few more hours on it, but only a weekends worth.I had it winterized every year since I purchase it . I just had it serviced and detailed. The service included Oil and filter change, fuel filter change and spark plugs. There are minor dings on the pin stripes. I had the service marina check the paint, and the gel coat is still intact."
Old 02-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
here you go!
"Give me your best offer , because I will sell the boat to the first buyer who has cash in hand to buy it .
Boat runs perfect and everything works and we guarantee it to be as such. Don't miss out on this like new, freshwater!We used this boat for one weekend since purchasing with 63 hours so it may have a few more hours on it, but only a weekends worth.I had it winterized every year since I purchase it . I just had it serviced and detailed. The service included Oil and filter change, fuel filter change and spark plugs. There are minor dings on the pin stripes. I had the service marina check the paint, and the gel coat is still intact."

That sounds almost real???
Old 02-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Ecept he left no number and in my origanal email i said id give him asking price in cash rite on spot. Its just a genertic email sent to all.
-Mike
Old 02-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered

Yea...Yea...I have the exact same reply as well...Just doesn't feel right...If I was sure it was real I'd go by it...Just toooo sketchy.. as said no phone #, no name, no address ...I think he's playing us all..If it's too good to be true ....Well you know the rest.
B.A.D.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Haha yup but why even waste the time and email i think but what ever i though it would be for a good joke and yes it is a scam just look at what was written pretty clean yet still amusing
Old 02-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys ....That is the same exact Email he sent me also ,,,Amazing but sad...some one will probably fall to that.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Ask him for the address of the boat location. I doubt you'll get a reply but I'd be happy to go check it out for you.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:55 AM
Registered

Baja,
I sent him an e-mail this morning...We'll see what happens.
B.A.D.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:33 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

I got this back 10 minutes ago from him im sure it said the same exacat thing but here it is
"Thanks for your fast answer.This boat is in great condition,the title is clear and all you have to do is to put your name on it. I like to mentioned that i am now located with my work in Las Vegas,NV and I have the boat here with me.I work as a pilot for US Airways and i don't have time to sell my boat. I can deliver the boat to your shipping address and I will agree to let you test it and inspect it for a few days just to be sure. I am going to use a shipping company for delivering it and I will pay the shipping and insurance fees. I want to use this company because I have a very busy schedule and travel allot so there is no time. It should take about max 48 hours for you to get the boat.The boat is already in their possession and they are only waiting for my instructions to begin shipment. "
I asked him where do i send the check i want teh boat
-Mike
Old 03-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Registered

Stinger,
I recieved the exact same response...and responded with much the same. We'll see what he comes back with now.
B.A.D.

Quick Reply: Baja For sale on Craigs list

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.