Beware of Local Machine Service in Harmans Maryland >

Beware of Local Machine Service in Harmans Maryland

Notices

Beware of Local Machine Service in Harmans Maryland

Old 11-24-2009, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of Local Machine Service in Harmans Maryland

This guy is a con man, liar, cheat and thief. The parts he has listed in the swap forum are probally stolen from customer's boats. Suing him is unrealistic as he has nothing, it won't hurt his credit as he has none. Just posting this has put me in a rage becuase It reminded me about this fat buckect of scum.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Katabatic
This guy is a con man, liar, cheat and thief. The parts he has listed in the swap forum are probally stolen from customer's boats. Suing him is unrealistic as he has nothing, it won't hurt his credit as he has none. Just posting this has put me in a rage becuase It reminded me about this fat buckect of scum.
Sent you a PM about this.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Registered

If you guys are in need of a good machinist in the area, I have a great one. Shoot me a PM and I will get you the info.

Tyson
Old 12-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered

Not sure what your problem with Jim is but I found him to be a very fair and honest man to deal with. He made some engines for me that were everything he said they would be, explained in detail about every part used and why he preferred to use them. I would use him again if needed.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Registered

is this guys initials jb
Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I have used MDG in Edgewater on my engines and rigging for years and had great luck with his work . He's been building me big power super charged motors for 20 years . Also out of Balt is Tony Silvera ( CMS ? ) , been around a long time . Does good work and seems reasonable .
Old 01-20-2010, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by notda1
I have used MDG in Edgewater on my engines and rigging for years and had great luck with his work . He's been building me big power super charged motors for 20 years . Also out of Balt is Tony Silvera ( CMS ? ) , been around a long time . Does good work and seems reasonable .
MDG Performance swapped out TRS to Konrads and rebuilt my trannys for me. Very pleased with everything. IMHO, the owner Dave & his crew are highly talented, knowledgable, affordable and helpful. They came highly recommended by some longtime members here on OSO. Any future work beyond my capabilities will surely go to MDG Performance.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:37 PM
Registered

Default LMS rip off

Is this LMS that now claims to be out of business? Could you send me the last name of this guy? His first name is Jim. Feel free to send a private message. Thanks!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Registered

It would help if you posted his screen name, so people knew not to buy his parts!
Old 03-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Registered

It is unfortunate that some people who start major projects don't have the financial commitment to finish the job correctly.
We have been building high quality dyno tested engines for over 25 years. But high quality is something you are not familiar with. Not sure where you got the lies of selling customers parts or stealing from customers this has never been our practice and never will. Have NO intentions of closing our doors!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.