Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Need help in Tampa, FL   OSO Style >

Need help in Tampa, FL OSO Style

Notices

Need help in Tampa, FL OSO Style

Old 02-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately I also ordered from this person, Jerry Waldron of Transmission Satisfaction prior to other complaints being posted online. Seems like he was doing OK with Ebay feedback till a certain point and then was taking money without delivering or communicating at all. I think his account has been removed based on my communication with Ebay because there was one "took too long to ship" neutral feedback followed be two "never received" feedbacks prior to me. I ordered a transmission part from him where the payment was processed but there was ZERO communication from him. No response to 3 emails and 2 phone messages. Never received anything. I am waiting to see if Ebay resolves my issue but they did apparently suspend his account because he no longer has that account.

BTW, many of the transmission rebuilds on Ebay are coming from Tampa and surrounding areas. I also got a complete transmission from a builder there and it doesn't work properly. Guess what...they disappeared...so I can forget my "warranty." I followed a trail of evidence online to find that several of the Tampa area (St Petersburg, etc) shops area related by business partners and/or the same people using different business names. If you want to chance on online rebuild, that area is not a good risk...unless their peers in that area step up to address the criminal activities of fellow transmission rebuilders. Anyway....again, if you want to take the chance and try to save money ordering a trans from FL is probably not a good idea. Go with another location.

I have noted online that concerns regarding transmission business have been expressed in relation to Dan Dail, Mike McGraw, Enrique Castillo, and Earl Luckett, with business names similar to AAReman, Dura-Build Plus, Economy Transmissions, and Next Level. This is not slander or a grudge BTW...what I am saying can be verified by searching those names via Google. Some are documented in Better Business Bureau reports.

Just trying to help the next poor soul who may be taken advantage of by people with no conscience.