Why was SOS Formed

Old 04-25-2010, 07:05 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
You can post anywhere you like. Any time you want
Now that is what I like about this place !!!

Not to mention the company here as well !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 04-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
You can post anywhere you like. Any time you want

My mistake I thought we had to do 60 days in here before we could come out.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:11 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Talking

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
My mistake I thought we had to do 60 days in here before we could come out.
You came out, it just took you a bit longer....

Old 04-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Oh, I see why you seem so completely out of touch now:

You had no idea that everyone knew I kept my mod profile on both sites? Yeah, just about everyone knew that, and it was no secret at ALL. That's why your spying theory, or theory to conspire against you guys, makes no sense. You can't spy on people very well, that already know you're there and what your intentions are!

For the same reason, that NONE of the main people were in the dark, there's nothing I have to cover my ass for either, so there's the reason that theory is a flop as well.
Well golly gee whiz Brandon, maybe MOST of the moderators DID NOT KNOW you were playing both sides of the fence. Your assertation that "just about everyone knew" is a load of chit.

As a matter of fact, if I had of known, you would have been pilleried on SOS for doing so because thats low. Not once did you ever tell us, the people you were supposedly working with on a daily basis that you were keeping your moderator status here, not once.
Infact,

"BLee
Skater Broseph
VIP Member"

Where does it say Moderator here?

Funny how you always find things out AFTER the fact.

So Brandon, just who is it that knew you were working both sides? Care to expand on your "main people" comment.

I guess maybe Chris telling us that you were now a SOS Mod was just another altered fabrication of truth.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:42 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Question

You had no idea that everyone knew I kept my mod profile on both sites? Yeah, just about everyone knew that, and it was no secret at ALL.
I certainly did not know that, but if you still have access to the SO site to make changes, could you please take care of this for me ???

Originally Posted by Sharkey-Images
I please ask the Administrators to remove the Sharkey-Images Banner and any and all of the Sharkey-Images' copyrighted photos and Sections that appear on the Serious Offshore website.
My request seems to have fallen on deaf ears and I am starting to think they continue to keep running my Banner Ad and keep My Images up on their site to give a false impression that I still support the website in hopes to gain Paying Advertisers.

They were kind enough to shut down the Private Messaging, Delete my profile information and all of the other settings but yet they have not honored my request to remove my content...

Old 04-25-2010, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

This SOS/OSO mess is going to take a lot of healing..
Old 04-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

(sigh) airpacker....

Craig, Nick, Chris, & I thought Alec, are the main people on SOS that knew, as well as LOTS of members on BOTH sites. YOU are the last to know it seems, so I can understand why you're so embarrassed, and scrambling for something say.

Don't try to make it out to be anything more then it was. I was a mod here & there, that's it! There was no grand plan of espionage, spying, etc at all, from the beginning. The only reason I was brought in was because I have lots of friends that post on the boards, and that I'd been a mod for so long over here, So nothing malicious at all there, sorry.

I've also been talking with my friends here, the entire time I've been on SOS, because they don't post over there, so again, I have no one to suck up to here, since I've been here the entire time! Once again, nothing juicy there, and no secret at all!

LOL, sorry guys. You just should have been around more I guess?

You guys have this view of being a Moderator, like it's some great level of being on a various INTERNET website. We're volunteers that choose to do this stuff in our own time, not anyone elses.

We DO get to see how stupid, & caught up some can get, in what's nothing more than a message board from behind the scenes, but it's not like we have the nuclear launch codes at all times in case we're invaded by MySpace or Facebook one day....There's nothing anyone can do, even IF they wanted to somehow screw both sites, just by being a moderator...nothing.

It isn't my problem if you weren't paying attention, because many others were, and there was noooo issue with them. They knew I wanted to help them get the site going through the experience I already have had for years in doing so. No one was left in the dark about anything, whether or not you chose to read anything outside of your own posts, is not a concern of mine & clearly wasn't to anyone else.

That's it! A dual Mod that everyone knew about the entire time, and some guys that didn't pay attention enough to see that their bosses knew as well.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

(sigh) airpacker....

Craig, Nick, Chris, & I thought Alec, are the main people on SOS that knew, as well as LOTS of members on BOTH sites. YOU are the last to know it seems, so I can understand why you're so embarrassed, and scrambling for something say.

Don't try to make it out to be anything more then it was. I was a mod here & there, that's it! There was no grand plan of espionage, spying, etc at all, from the beginning. The only reason I was brought in was because I have lots of friends that post on the boards, and that I'd been a mod for so long over here, So nothing malicious at all there, sorry.

I've also been talking with my friends here, the entire time I've been on SOS, because they don't post over there, so again, I have no one to suck up to here, since I've been here the entire time! Once again, nothing juicy there, and no secret at all!

LOL, sorry guys. You just should have been around more I guess?

You guys have this view of being a Moderator, like it's some great level of being on a various INTERNET website. We're volunteers that choose to do this stuff in our own time, not anyone elses.

We DO get to see how stupid, & caught up some can get, in what's nothing more than a message board from behind the scenes, but it's not like we have the nuclear launch codes at all times in case we're invaded by MySpace or Facebook one day....There's nothing anyone can do, even IF they wanted to somehow screw both sites, just by being a moderator...nothing.

It isn't my problem if you weren't paying attention, because many others were, and there was noooo issue with them. They knew I wanted to help them get the site going through the experience I already have had for years in doing so. No one was left in the dark about anything, whether or not you chose to read anything outside of your own posts, is not a concern of mine & clearly wasn't to anyone else.

That's it! A dual Mod that everyone knew about the entire time, and some guys that didn't pay attention enough to see that their bosses knew as well.

Did you tell everyone you own a V bottom (Cig) and a Cat (Skater) too? This has to be one of the dumbest conspiracy theories out there right now!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:34 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Did you tell everyone you own a V bottom (Cig) and a Cat (Skater) too? This has to be one of the dumbest conspiracy theories out there right now!
I couldn't agree more man!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:59 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Angry

Well, I finally got them to do something.....

Originally Posted by Serious
Message from Serious.

Your forum on our site has been eliminated. We cannot individually prune
each and every post of yours from the site as it is much too time intesive
of an activity. As your picture are all 3rd party hosted, you have the
ability of discontinue the transmission of those images on your end.
A name change to the GALLERY to read Misc Photographer's is not going to fly !

I left this message for them :

JUST SO YOU KNOW I ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE EVERYONE OF THOSE IMAGES TO READ A CERTAIN MESSAGE ......

YOU WOULD NOT WANT THAT TO BE PHANTOM'S AVATAR NOW WOULD YOU ?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.