I found a nice article on SOS >

I found a nice article on SOS

Notices

I found a nice article on SOS

Old 05-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H

I can't believe Sunken turned down the offer to sell. What an idiot. "His" site will die a slow death now that everyone knows he's a complete bull****ter.
Ditto on that Bro ...... Sunken is fu ken done
Old 05-03-2010, 07:34 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Donziweasel
Also, if anyone had been thrown out of a boat at over 90 mph 3 times, they would not be here today. RIP.

Just my .02.
I got chucked out of a cigarette twice @ 90 have the pics to prove it.....maybe thats why I am a bit phucked up!!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:36 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by ciaoderhead
RG, you're special, you don't need a boat, besides, you got other STUFF
That she does have.....
Old 05-03-2010, 07:45 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sean stinson
I got chucked out of a cigarette twice @ 90 have the pics to prove it.....maybe thats why I am a bit phucked up!!!!
I hear Brad is giving lessons in our area brother. You want his number? LOL
Old 05-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

For what it is worth.....I think he probably did own the boats that he has said.

There appears to be independent verification for at least some of them.

However, I would be guessing that he never brought them to enjoy them, they were purely brought as a means to make money (onsell them). So the justifications that he provides for buying them is bs. They were brought to make money not because he wanted something that handled better. Just my opinion.

And what does it matter if he inflates what he spent on his website by 10. Its his website - not yours!!

And on the website - if you believe that he lied about what he spent - which most would agree with. Doesnt this add credibility to his claim that the website is merely a hobby. Obviously if you are spending $200,000+ its not a hobby, but if its only $20,000 then of course it could be a hobby.

One other thing - apart from the charity, who has he cheated out of money? not time, money!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
For what it is worth.....I think he probably did own the boats that he has said.

There appears to be independent verification for at least some of them.

However, I would be guessing that he never brought them to enjoy them, they were purely brought as a means to make money (onsell them). So the justifications that he provides for buying them is bs. They were brought to make money not because he wanted something that handled better. Just my opinion.

And what does it matter if he inflates what he spent on his website by 10. Its his website - not yours!!

And on the website - if you believe that he lied about what he spent - which most would agree with. Doesnt this add credibility to his claim that the website is merely a hobby. Obviously if you are spending $200,000+ its not a hobby, but if its only $20,000 then of course it could be a hobby.

One other thing - apart from the charity, who has he cheated out of money? not time, money!

Your post count is greater than your IQ.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sean stinson
It was only around 80 mph but I've been out 3 times - haha.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:13 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Your post count is greater than your IQ.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:17 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Chris, you need to stop posting here for your own good. "Doth protest too much". Shakespeare knew a little about liars.

Before you left OSO to start your own site and become the Donald Trump of websites, you clearly advertised yourself as a pillar of morality. You were the first guy to jump on anyone who even a whiff of impropriety arose from. All these tall stories about how you had the sheriff seize property and halt phony bankruptcy filings, etc etc etc. It's all nonsense. You must know that for 50 bucks, thanks to the internet, all that information is available online. I spent the 50...and low and behold...NOTHING. I few nuisance suits. Mostly against YOU! I guess another saying.."Live by the sword..die by the sword" clearly applies to you.

Then there is the NSF check deal. The one that you made good on. Come on Chris, you HAD TO MAKE GOOD ON THE CHECK. That was the only way you could continue this web of lies and deceit.

I think you truly believe you're smarter than everyone else. That is a trait of pathological liars.

You bloviated on and on in every thread that you could about how you were always at your office at 5am...sometimes working well into the night..checking the finer details of EVERY aspect of your business. Every personal decision you made was scrutinized and well planned. No money was every spent on toys that was borrowed. Any purchase was researched and double checked. This all came FROM YOUR MOUTH. You had people believing your were the Messiah of Morals.

Fast forward. You wait SEVERAL MONTHS to write a check to a charity that YOUR WEBSITE collected for. The check bounces. TWICE. You claim now that you rarely check the P.O. BOX. That the bank account was never reconciled. A simple mistake? It's simply preposterous for you to expect anyone to believe that this business magnate you have claimed to be would not know he wrote a bad check. Furthermore, if you were the guy you claim to be, a personal relationship would exist with your bank. Nobody could be in business as you claimed, buy and sell boats and cars and guns at will, and NOT HAVE A CLOSE BANKING RELATIONSHIP. That said, I'm positive that you would have been told "Hey Mr. Sunkin, your little hobby bank account is overdrawn", during one of your frequent visits or calls to the bank.

The truth is this. You are an average Joe. You haven't owned these boats and trucks you claim to have. It's simply illogical. You are well read, very articulate, and a dangerous liar. Tell me Chris, how do you expect us to believe that an investment was made by you PERSONALLY into SOS that was equal to over half the value of the house you own? And a simple background check shows that you are delinquent on the real estate taxes.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. I think you are playing a personal shell game financially, using funds from the website to pay your personal bills. Now, you have said repeatedly that you have turned down advertising money. And why would you do that if you "needed money"? Because you'd have to answer to these people..and your personal piggy bank would become transparent.

Chris, you can't hide buddy. It’s all out there on the internet. Frankly, I couldn't care less who you are or what you have. However, when you continue to try and maintain this false identity, it gets insulting. You're just not as smart as you think. Liars never are.
This is best post on this whole CS subject that has been posted to date!!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm

Anyone who paid to be a member on HIS site that were led to believe he was a multi boat owning, ex racer, all knowledgable boat god he led them to believe....

If you paid to go see Jimmy Buffet and the local steel drum band from reggae sunday showed up wouldnt you feel cheated?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.