Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
Sunkin was right, you guys do act like a bunch of bullies

Please see post number 276.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 286 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
What do you have to do with this? AND are you seriously calling Dave out?? my god you never stop amazing me
Stecz asked for a professional accountants opinion, so I gave him one. And yes I am calling him out. The guy isn't an accountant, doesn't know jack chit about an audit, and has already admited that he likes to "break the rules." If you want to cry about it because your his friend then great. I'll make sure and give you a hollar next time Stecz needs a cheerleader
Old 05-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Please see post number 276.
Not interested in digging through this pile of trash, it was entertaining for a while.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

I possibly could accept a scenario where a error was made and the check bounced but two other things bother me

1. The bank statement that may be a fraud
2. Why hasn't Sunkin made a position statement on SOS to assure the members, I'm guessing he does not want any flack over there.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor

1. The bank statement that may be a fraud
What looks wrong with that? LOL!
Attached Thumbnails I found a nice article on SOS-alteredproof1.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Pure Energy;3101882]
Originally Posted by catastrophe

Nice!! You guys are proving Chris' reasons for why he got rid of you!!!
I'm sorry, did tha happen in some alternate universe?

In my universe, Alec, Nick, Craig, Ted, Mark, Tim S , Brian and myself got rid of ourselves.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Ted G
Which is it? Please Dave, stop.
Wow! Nice catch! That was observant!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-04-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 342 Likes on 120 Posts

[QUOTE=Pure Energy;3101882]
Originally Posted by Pure Energy

Nice!! You guys are proving Chris' reasons for why he got rid of you!!!

what's the expression.....hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned????? LOL
Let's review the actions of these two people.

Alec does a stand up gesture and helps organize a charity raffle in SOS's name to help out a childrens hospital. Tickets go on sale in July and Sunkin collects the funds. The raffle is held on Sept 6th - labor day weekend.

After the raffle Alec asks Sunkin for an accounting and a check to give to the kid's charity. Sunkin gives him the run around. Please understand this. The funds have been collected, the raffle has taken place, but Chris Sunkin won't provide Alec with an accounting nor will he give Alec a check for the charity. WHY?

Alec hounds Sunkn through Sept and October to cut him a check but Sunkin just sits on the funds - charity funds, money collected in the name of SOS that is suppose to be presented to a children's charity to help sick kids.

When NOVEMMBER rolls around Sunkin STILL HASN"T WRITTEN A CHECK for the proceds of a charity raffle held on Labor day weekend, so Alec confronts Sunkin and tells him to not even bother coming to the Key West Worlds if he doesn't have a check with him. Sunkin finally writes a check for the Children's hospital on Nov 12th while at KW. Alec on the other hand, feeling that the raffle monies were way low compared to how money tickes they thought were actually sold, writes a check himself and matches the funds.

After being hounded by Alec for months to finally produce a check, Sunkin writes the check on an account that he cleans out and the check bounces.

The bank sends Sunkin notices that he bounced the check but he ignores them, errr, doesn't see them (so he claims). In March Alec finally finds out that Sunkin has bounced the check and confronts him again. Sunkin tells more lies and denies it that the check bounced. Alec knows administrators at the hospital and they say otherwise. Sunkin finally admits that he bounced the check but tells ALec more lies about having fixed the bounced check. Sunkin then lies to the other four founding board members about having fixed the bounced check. The four board members quickly find that Sunkin is telling them yet more lies (via Alec's freinds at the hospital) and the four realize they are dealing with a total patholigical liar so they come up with a buyout offer to remove him from SOS in order to salvage both SOS and their own good names.

Sunkin refuses - the issues is made public in order to warn others of CS character - or rather lack of.

Sunkin then lies to his own members and tells them that he has already fixed the check bouncing issue - After that, finally, on April 12th, Sunkin makes good on the bounced check with a new one...

and you are attacking Alec - the guy who tried to help a kid's charity; who upon finding out that CS is a patholigical liar tried to rid him from the web site and the sport for the good of all of us?

Last edited by Marginmn; 05-04-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Is some one going to give CS credit for donating a whole extra dollar on top of what he allegedly received through the paypal account. Like how big of him was it to do that! He is truly the messiah!

Please read with a heavy dose of sarcasim
Old 05-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stecz

Fund Razor said he donated in writing. I have it.

Go check the paypal acct. and see if his name is there.

If it isnt , then he wrote a check . Correct ????

i cant post attachments....

hes in here for the said amount...

guys im going, sorry alec i had to....

talk to you later alec, with this im walking away. i was called a lier, im a lot of things thats not one of them.... see you guys out on the water...

you guys can spin my words as you wish, i spoke to all involved parties. talk to you later...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.