Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA

I thought you like horses!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I thought you like horses!!!
Cant believe you brought that up. One of my favorites. I'll have to go through it again, but if I remember correctly you were too busy at that time to fight back. I think a few people are still waiting!
Old 04-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why dont we have an accountant we all trust, look at that document... that should put all this to rest... all this bullsh it makes all the boards look like were a bunch of as sholes.... we all dont have to like each other, we all dont have to visit the same boards but soon enough people will meet up face to face.. some people will have problems and others will not. all this keyboard toughguy sh it is foolish, cause face to face most of what is being said would not. only one way this should have been settled and that was face to face.. regardless of what happened, this is all pretty stupid.... everyone knows what side im on. i understand what the guys did and why they did it, i dont happen to agree with it, nor like how they did it but i respect the move.. choose a side be a man and enough already. you have your reasons, ill have mine and let it be done. all this keyboard baby bull sh it is foolish and makes ua all look bad... i live by a pretty simple rule, dont type what you wont say to someones face.. most of you know me and know ill tell you right to your face i think you're an as shole.. so, lets get this right and move the f uck on.....
Old 04-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
why dont we have an accountant we all trust, look at that document... that should put all this to rest... all this bullsh it makes all the boards look like were a bunch of as sholes.... we all dont have to like each other, we all dont have to visit the same boards but soon enough people will meet up face to face.. some people will have problems and others will not. all this keyboard toughguy sh it is foolish, cause face to face most of what is being said would not. only one way this should have been settled and that was face to face.. regardless of what happened, this is all pretty stupid.... everyone knows what side im on. i understand what the guys did and why they did it, i dont happen to agree with it, nor like how they did it but i respect the move.. choose a side be a man and enough already. you have your reasons, ill have mine and let it be done. all this keyboard baby bull sh it is foolish and makes ua all look bad... i live by a pretty simple rule, dont type what you wont say to someones face.. most of you know me and know ill tell you right to your face i think you're an as shole.. so, lets get this right and move the f uck on.....

Stecz............this is about Chris Sunkin, not any "boards" at all! At least get that part straight. What "side" are you on? I don't get that.....this is only about Chris Sunkin being a fictional person.

Yes, you are still an a$$hole and no one can take that from you!
Old 04-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20

Dave Stecz is a friend of mine and I agree whole heartedly what he says.
He declared his position with me on day 1 and hasnt altered it at all.

Probably why I care for him.

Dave

No one needs an accountant.
The man used an altered document to hide the fact that he knew all along that he stiffed a charity.

He has been asked to quantify the members donations to a total of 2650.00. He hasnt,

Forget every other topic for a sec. How does that work with you?

So everyone knows Dave is in a similar business as I am.
He starts at 530-6 and I talk to him on his way home at 9 sometimes.
What he says to me I take as gospel.

We disagree on all this but with respect.

He also knows me well enough that I'm never moving on or going away.

When Chris Sunkin has left this sport for good, it will be the day I stop.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 04-30-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Registered

Stecz.

well that is something we can all agree on
Old 04-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Registered

Stecz............this is about Chris Sunkin, not any "boards" at all! At least get that part straight. What "side" are you on? I don't get that.....this is only about Chris Sunkin being a fictional person.

and you are still 4'8"....
Old 04-30-2010, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Dave Stecz is a friend of mine and I agree whole heartedly what he says.
He declared his position with me on day 1 and hasnt altered it at all.

Probably why I care for him.

Dave

No one needs an accountant.
The man used an altered document to hide the fact that he knew all along that he stiffed a charity.

He has been asked to quantify the members donations to a total of 2650.00. He hasnt,

Forget every other topic for a sec. How does that work with you?

So everyone knows Dave is in a similar business as I am.
He starts at 530-6 and I talk to him on his way home at 9 sometimes.
What he says to me I take as gospel.

We disagree on all this but with respect.

He also knows me well enough that I'm never moving on or going away.

When Chris Sunkin has left this sport for good, it will be the day I stop.
I agree 100%..I refuse to let a proven liar and thief dictate anything to me... the people that know me know that I am a person of my word and my convictions.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Registered

how are you involved with (Chris Sunkin).. alec, ted, craig, rob yes, what dog you have in this fight. why are you so vocal about this.... i was quiet until i saw a pic of me posted. ill settle that myself, i dont need a board behind me to take care of a problem.. when i see him ill address it....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.