Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Somehow I dont think he was talking to you
Old 05-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by brian41

Sorry I know he is, wish he was not. So shall it be. I do not like him.
HT

Last edited by High-tide; 05-01-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Since you're late to the game Mike, you're probably missing quite a bit. I was never consulted or even asked to do anything with this raffle. It was dropped into my lap after it was set up and running. No one gave me anything to go on. I figured out how to collect the money and when we were done, I gave them what we collected. We had numerous conversations about how slow the ticket sales were and added a bunch of incentives that didn't work. And when it was done, a check was written and handed over.

Not once until a week ago had anyone asked a single question or raised any concern about this issue. I didn't want to do it and I now certainly wish it hadn't been thrust upon me. The person that started the raffle should have ASKED to begin with and if they wanted it done in some certain way, they should have either indicaed or done it themselves.

As to the statement, you're going to have to do your homework. It's in one of the half-dozen threads they've started about this. That's nothing more than an export from the paperless banking. It was an unused account- I had to go to the bank to get items prior to 1-1-10 as they didn't show. It's a relatively unused account that I frankly paid little attention to.
Not late, as mentioned have been reading the threads. Certainly not an "insider" (thankfully at this point) but the inconsistency in the bank statement glaringly remains (even supported by opinion of a cpa in one thread).

I have zero desire or reason to do any homework or become involved, I am just an observer that voiced an opinion on how any charitable contribution should be handled with full transparency (again in my opinion which may not be worth a cup of coffee), nothing more or less. I mod on one site already as you know and certainly don't need additional drama as there is plenty there. My purpose in even posting is merely a suggestion of how to quickly put an end to all the accusations and speculation. Sidestepping the alleged fraudulent statement issue will never put it to rest. All the other accusations will likely be argued about till the cows come home.

Have a good one gentlemen, I will lurk in occasionally but that is it.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Registered

You know nothing. Why even post.
HT
Old 05-01-2010, 06:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
thanks but he was ..it's ok, it says noble lumpkin under my screen name as an obscure reference to a Ray Stevens shriners song, where people were called "noble lumpkin" "illustrious potentate" and so on, they are big on names and the defining status that comes with it, doesnt make a rats behind to me. the reason that I have it there is Chris seems to think that the fact that I despise everything he stands for is because of a "title" that he took from me on his sinking site.. Quite honestly I just despise liars.

Now on to high tide, he may not like me and that's just fine and dandy, but because of these threads he more than likely wont give away his money to be scammed by someone of the ilk of sunkin. I'm very pleased that he has seen what we/ (collectively myself and the others) have gone through. As i said in another thread by pointing it out I'm an Ahole, but by not pointing it out and watching someone like himself get taken, I'm a bigger Ahole. i can live with people not liking me, but I have issues with people being ripped off and lied to knowing I could have done something to stop it. So I'll take the dislike as a badge of courage, to do whats right, not what is easy.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by High-tide
You know nothing. Why even post.
HT
Did not stop you.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Since you're late to the game Mike, you're probably missing quite a bit. I was never consulted or even asked to do anything with this raffle. It was dropped into my lap after it was set up and running. No one gave me anything to go on. I figured out how to collect the money and when we were done, I gave them what we collected. We had numerous conversations about how slow the ticket sales were and added a bunch of incentives that didn't work. And when it was done, a check was written and handed over.

Not once until a week ago had anyone asked a single question or raised any concern about this issue. I didn't want to do it and I now certainly wish it hadn't been thrust upon me. The person that started the raffle should have ASKED to begin with and if they wanted it done in some certain way, they should have either indicaed or done it themselves.

As to the statement, you're going to have to do your homework. It's in one of the half-dozen threads they've started about this. That's nothing more than an export from the paperless banking. It was an unused account- I had to go to the bank to get items prior to 1-1-10 as they didn't show. It's a relatively unused account that I frankly paid little attention to.
These two images are screencaps from the raffle thread that is currently still viewable on seriousoffshore.
Draw your own conclusions about chris sunkin's 'enthusiasm' etc.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Anyone just ask him?
Old 05-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Single Post - !! OFFSHORE WORLDS CHARITY Raffle !! 5/1/10 11:44 PM
http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...&postcount=174 Page 1 of 1
View Single Post Thread: !! OFFSHORE WORLDS CHARITY Raffle !!
04-12-2010, 03:34 PM #174
Chris
Nobody
If you were a donor to the raffle, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to fax to
any of you all the paperwork associated with the donation
and the contact
information at Columbia Hospital, the beneficiary of the donation.
Close

Stecz

Could you please get together with Chris Sunkin and aquire this paperwork.

Also for the audit we will need 2 paypal accts. records.

Some people have come forward saying in July the money went to Chris Sunkins personal Pay Pal. That has been checked.
Others have said their receipt shows that it went to a Seriousoffshore PayPal acct.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default You Cant Make This Sh!t Up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.