Here's My Beef With Legend Marine >

Here's My Beef With Legend Marine

Notices

Here's My Beef With Legend Marine

Old 05-22-2010, 08:17 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Don't ever buy a boat without test driving, a lot of repo's are being sold , as is, you get a big discount, fix the problems yourself, , or pay a little more for the seller to fix the things.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:21 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wild willy
i believe we have a wanted section for your wanted parts Sir
who are you anyway?
Old 05-23-2010, 04:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fountain4402
well theres two sides here for one the dealer was just trying to dump a boat and make a some money. The owner maybe didnt have all the knowledge in the world but seems as if he did everything he knew to be right. On a boat that somebody spends 6 figures on i think a good dealer would at least replace the batteries since that was a problem from the start, and maybe the tire. The engine stuff is on the buyer I think. Thats the problems dealers dont want to do things to keep customers anymore.
I'm thinking that I have not made things clear enough. I was to have a shakedown run with the dealers salesman on delivery. However he was instructed by his boss (Greg the Roach) to screw me over for hundreds of $$$$ for batteries. I refused to do this and the shakedown run never took place. Perhaps if the salesman had gone on the water with me we would have caught the shut off sea strainer soon enough to have saved the water pump. Probably not tho. Anyone here want to depend on a water pump that has been run dry?
I had given them a lead on a friend of mine that wanted a 38 Tournament Fountain, and several telephone conversations took place. Take a guess at what I have told my friend about dealing with them. Greg is burning his own bridges behind himself. Not likely he will be selling that 38. Small minds think small I think.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xcpilot
I'm thinking that I have not made things clear enough. I was to have a shakedown run with the dealers salesman on delivery. However he was instructed by his boss (Greg the Roach) to screw me over for hundreds of $$$$ for batteries. I refused to do this and the shakedown run never took place. Perhaps if the salesman had gone on the water with me we would have caught the shut off sea strainer soon enough to have saved the water pump. Probably not tho. Anyone here want to depend on a water pump that has been run dry?
I had given them a lead on a friend of mine that wanted a 38 Tournament Fountain, and several telephone conversations took place. Take a guess at what I have told my friend about dealing with them. Greg is burning his own bridges behind himself. Not likely he will be selling that 38. Small minds think small I think.
I guess when you speak the truth about the poor service/dishonest service from Legend Marine they delete your posts here. I have a 47' Fountain and you would be surprised how many people that boat attracts on the water and I am local. I have lots to talk about this summer.